Chapter 1: Captured

Viggo was furious of these Dragon Riders freeing every dragon they worked so hard for. "Uh, why does thing always have to be so frusting!?!" 

The Dragon Hunters were worried for their leader, constantly wondering what their next motive would be.

"Viggo, if I may suggest, how about we capture their leader instead?" One of the Dragon Hunters suggested, which made Viggo so pleased.

"Well, capturing that Rider would save us a bunch of trouble, mostly because it would be logical choice to do so, and also it would be a real treat for us." Viggo said, as the Dragon Hunters were grinning with happiness and excitement of tormenting the Rider himself. 

Hiccup and Astrid were on their dragons, as the black Night Fury seems to be sensing something unsettling.

"What is it, bud?" Hiccup asked, but before Astrid could even shout out a warning to him, a rope-binding catapult sprung into him, as Astrid was trying to go to him, arrows were shot at every direction, unable for her to reach him. 

The black Night Fury looked at Astrid's dismay, as she knew that the only thing to do was to retreat and think of a way to get him back. 

As they retreat, Hiccup was pulled abroad into the ship, as Hiccup was tied up, looking with determination and not showing any fear to the villain. 

"Well, well. You must be the Rider that has been foiling my every plan of getting my dragons." He said, as he punches Hiccup with all his might, as blood was dripping from his jaw. 

The Dragon Hunters laughed at the display, as that all that Hiccup could ever do was to entertain them. 

"What you want with me?" Hiccup asked, as that Viggo said, "Oh, getting curious I see. Well, you wouldn't know a thing . 

Let it be a surprise for now. You two, throw him into the cell. We have some business with him later ." 

Two of the Dragon Hunters gladly took the captured viking down to the dark, cold cell, as one of them said, "Let's see what your dragon Rider friends would do when they come to rescue you. They would be absolutely foolish to come and defy Viggo." 

Hiccup said, "Oh, you will be mistaken. The Dragon Riders, they wouldn't given to a fight. I know them pretty well." 

The two vikings just simply laughed as if it was some sort of joke. "Ha! I like to see them try." 

The two vikings close the door behind them, as Hiccup thought to himself, "Please be careful you guys."