Chapter 3 : Seeking Help

Astrid flew as fast she could. She felt completely guilt that she was so unprepared, and that having Hiccup being captured was something worrisome. 

As she flew, Toothless sees the discomfort of his friend. "Sorry, Toothless, I wasn't too careful." 

As she did, she landed in the hideout, as she went into the room. She got a pen and wrote out a desperate note to a familiar ally that the Riders haven't seen in quite a while. 

Heather. 

She was the person who had a trained a dragon, a Razorwhip that is so unique as a Night Fury, named "Windshear, " and she knew that she was the only person she could rely on for help. 

As she send a Terror out to her, she knew that she needed to tell the other Riders what had happened. 

"What?!? " The group said, as Snoutlout demanded, "Why didn't you mention about this earlier, Astrid?"

"I'm so sorry, Viggo caught us off guard, what we supposed to do?" She asked the viking as the group was reicient of what they could do. 

Suddenly, a scream was heard out, as a girl landed head-first, and she said, "Ow. That hurts." 

The vikings looked at the mysterious girl, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, sort of. I'm sorry, did I interrupt something important?" She asked, as Astrid said, "Um, something like that. 

What's your name?" 

"Oh, right, my name. I'm Red, and um, I need some help. I'm looking for the Chief of Berk."