Chapter 15: Snoutlout rescues Red

Red

I was held against my will. "What shall we do with her, Viggo?" Ryker asked him. Viggo waved his hand and said, "I think we should torture her. You know what to do." "I'll never tell you how to train a dragon, ever!" I yelled. The soldiers laughed as they pulled me up to an stand and tied my hands up against the pole. "Let me go!" I yelled.  The Hunters didn't care and one of them had a whip and whipped me. I groaned in pain as the throng of Hunters laugh in delight as they took turns whipping me.

Snoutlout

Uh, I can't stand here, doing absolutely nothing. Red in deep trouble and I know she is. I can't stay in the Edge for long. I said, "Hookfang, we have to rescue Red ourselves." The Nightmare was surprised of my actions but he knew it was the right move. We looked around to make sure that no one was around and we left without saying anything. As I was thinking, I heard a whipping sound. "What in the name of Thor?" I muttered curiously. We flew down and I signaled Hookfang to hide. I creeped from the hiding place and I was horrified of what I've seen. Red is there, but she is in a terrible state. She lost a lot of strength and she was loosing blood. "Red..." I said softly. I knew I have to save her on my own with or without the other Riders' help. I grabbed a Hunter and knocked him out and swapped clothes with him. This is going to be hard but it's worth it.

Hiccup   

I was in the clubhouse, thinking of how we should rescue Red. Suddenly, Heather and Astrid came bursting in, panting. "Astrid, Heather, what's wrong?" I asked the girls. Astrid replies, "It's Snoutlout. He and Hookfang isn't here. He's gone!" I said, "What?!? We have to find him! Who knows what those two are up to. Saddle up!" We flew and Toothless uses his sound to detect them. Astrid said, riding Beauty, she insisted to riding her since they are the same type as her dragon, "I didn't know Toothless can do that! That's amazing." I smiled, rubbing, "Thanks." Suddenly Toothless speeds up. "Toothless!" I yelled. As we landed, a Hunter covered my mouth and shushes me. "What you want?" I asked him. He uncovered his hood, "What you guys doing here?!?" "Snoutlout?!?!" We said in unison. He pulls his hood back up, "Don't blow my cover. I'm going in as a Hunter and get Red out." I asked, looking confused, "By yourself?" "Duh, I know what I'm doing." Astrid rolls her eyes in sarcastic look, "Sure, Snoutlout." Just as Snoutlout was about to respond, a Hunter yelled, "You! It's your turn to whip the prisoner!" Whip?!? What does he meant by that? Snoutlout turned my direction and I saw Red! "Oh, No." I said. Astrid said, "What we going to do?" Snoutlout went towards her and Red was barely talking to him, what did she say to him?

Snoutlout

I walked up to her and I was scared. "Red." She barely opens her eyes and whispers, "S-Snoutlout?" "Don't worry. I'm getting you out of here." I hear a Hunter said, "What you waiting for?!? Whip her now!" I looked at Hookfang who was nearby and signaled him to alliante fire. The dragon did as instructed as the Hunters tried to escape it. "What was the that about?" Hiccup asks as I untied Red's ropes. "It's a Hiccup idea." I joked. As Hiccup was finally get the joke, he yelled, "Hey!" Astrid laughs as I carried Red into the Nightmare's back. "Dragon Riders!" Ryker exclaimed. "I think that's our cue to get out of here." Heather suggested. We flew but I flew gently because of Red's condition. I went into my hut and grabbed my first aid kit and gently wrapped Red's wounds. I didn't realize of how many whips she had gotten. She groans and I knew one lullaby that would calm her : Heather's. (Same as from Tone Death) she relaxes and I sighed as I fell asleep next to her.

Author's note: What you think will happen next? Find out soon! - Jan