Chapter 5: Snoutlout worries

Heather

I cooked dinner and I said, "Hey, Dinner's ready, guys!" Tuffnut, Ruffnut and Fishlegs run to eat the delicious  food I made. Suddenly, I didn't see Snoutlout. "Hey, guys, have you seen Snoutlout anywhere?" I asked. Fishlegs points to the hut outside, "He's probably in his hut with Hookfang." I was concern about him and Windshear burst the door open. "Snoutlout." I said. The Viking didn't react of my entrance. I think he is feeling bad about something. "Snoutlout, what's wrong?" 

Snoutlout

I didn't feel like eating. I just so worried about Hiccup. Sure he's a fishbone, but he's still my friend and I cared about him. Heather looks at me, "Snoutlout, what's wrong?" I replied, "You really don't get it? I'm worried." "About who? Astrid? Or your alter ego?" She jokes. I said, "Neither. I'm um, don't tell the others about this. I'm scared and worried about Hiccup." She was shocked of my words. "You?!? Snoutlout, you worried about Hiccup? Hic's the toughest Rider we know of!" "I know, but I'm still worried. I really hope that Astrid find him soon." She touches my shoulder, "Don't worry. Astrid will pull this through. I know she will." I smiled. "I guess you're right. But Don't mentioned this to the other Riders, OK? It's part of my reputation." Heather smiles, "Oh, we don't need to worry about that. Even if I did, they'll never believe me other way." We sat until I smirk, "So... you had a crush on Fishlegs huh?" She blushes with embarrassment, "Is it too obvious?" "Heather, just tell him how you feel. I doubt he has the same feelings for you too." Heather smiles.

Hiccup

It has been the second night of being held prisoner by Viggo and his Dragon Hunters. I don't know why they want me so badly. I hear Dragons groaning in pain. I couldn't bear it and I struggled with my chains, trying to break free. I need to get help from the Edge. I bet the other Riders will rescue me, but who would go against Viggo and Dragon Hunters? "Someone please help me."  I thought. Little did I know, help is on their way.

Author's Note: What you think of Snoutlout being so nice to Heather? What will Hiccup think of Astrid and Red coming to his rescue? Find out soon!