THREE

❝those who are heartless, once cared too much

I CHUCKLED

I CHUCKLED. "YOU don't scare me."

Bob grabbed out a knife from his back pocket, my eyes wide. "Of course the time you grab out a knife and try to kill me, the teachers aren't around." I mumbled, looking around at the empty hallways. 

He laughed and pressed the knife to my throat, applying pressure to it. It hurt like hell, but I acted like it felt like nothing. The last thing I needed was to satisfy Bob. 

"You scared, Naomi?" Bob teased, carefully sliding the knife down the side of my cheek.

I scoffed. "When am I ever scared of you? You're just a prissy little bit-"

"Finish that sentence and I won't hesitate to slice your neck." He snapped, pushing me harder into the lockers. 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Just do what you're gonna do and let's get this over with." 

He was about to make a cut on my arm when someone slammed him back against the locker. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion and looked up to see Dally. He had Bob pinned against the locker and was giving him a smirk. 

"You wanna try doing what you about did to her on me?" Dallas seethed, getting up in Bob's face. 

Bob shook his head no and Dally chuckled, letting him go and making him fall to the floor. He ran into his classroom, leaving only Dally and me in the hallways. I chuckled. "You saved me?" 

He shrugged. "Whatever. I'm in a better mood today than I usually am. Don't count on it every time." 

I rolled my eyes, putting my hands in my leather jacket pockets. "I'll take you up on that drinking offer."

He had an amused look on his face. "The girls always ask me out on a date, what did I tell ya?"

I shot him a glare. "Actually, last time I recall, you were the one that asked me."