TWENTY-FIVE

❝i've been trying really hard to be positive, at least on the surface, because I feel I don't deserve to be sad

❝i've been trying really hard to be positive, at least on the surface, because I feel I don't deserve to be sad.❞

WE ALL STARTED freaking out

WE ALL STARTED freaking out. "New York?!" 

"Well, if he's going back to New York, it must be some real important friends." I grumbled, continuing to follow Dally. 

"Yeah," Steve scoffed from behind me. "Real important." 

It was nighttime now, and Soda and I switched positions. He was now driving while I was in the passenger seat. Two-Bit and Steve were passed out behind us, the only sound coming from their mouths were snores. 

"GUYS, LOOK!" Soda shouted, making the guys jump up. 

All of our eyes went wide and our mouths agape. "It's beautiful." I whispered, rolling down the window. 

I stuck my head out of the window and turned, facing the wind. All of the lights and cars and buildings were so....... gorgeous

Dally's car pulled into this neighborhood, similar to the one back in Tulsa. This one though, doesn't look homey at all. It looks rough. Trash was here and there on the ground, it was dark and eerily quiet. 

This doesn't look like anything we saw a while ago. This looks.... sad.

He pulled into a driveway and Soda parked the car a few houses down. We started tip-toeing over to the house, hiding behind cars here and there. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest, I think it just might explode. 

Once we heard Dally enter, we walked up the steps to the house, leaning our ears against the door to see if we could hear anything. 

"It's about time you came." A different New York accent spoke, his tone harsher and rougher than Dallas's ever was.