Intro

STOP!!!! BEFORE YOU READ THIS READ THE FIRST BOOK 'HELP ME'

Welcome to the sequel of 'help me'. This was requested a lot and I did want to make one due to the success of the first book. The characters are the same and more will probably be added as the story goes along!

One of my favourite books on wattpad is 'Daddy issues' and the creator of that book makes a playlist for her story so you can listen to music as you go along. So with each chapter I will choose a song to match the chapter, hopefully it will, I'm not that good! (this is optional of course you don't have to listen to it)

I have made a playlist of the songs on spotify. My spotify is Jaye Allison and the playlist is called 'EJ'. I'll add songs to it as I go along

This book will contain typos and spelling mistakes ( I am human ) I will try to correct them asap. I'm not one for writing mature language so there won't be any of that either sorry if you like that stuff :/ Also if you see (SC) then it means I have re-read the chapter and made sure there are no mistakes, ignore that its just for me so I know which ones I have checked.

I decided to change the age from 36 to 21 because it was too old and I would struggle to write from there. Yes Jacob and Emily are married, but only newly. Finally Emily had that dream last year. So the book carries on from a year later.

Don't try and take credit for any of the things written in this book I have written it all myself and used my own ideas. I wouldn't like it if somebody copied my book so I don't copy other peoples books. Comments like that will be deleted.

Also I will listen to your comments but the book has already been written so anything you want I can't change sorry because the books is already written.

I hope you enjoy this and please like, comment and follow me because that would mean the world to me. 

Hope that all makes sense!

Thanks for the constant support guys, I couldn't of done it without you!

:))

~J