TWENTY FOUR

SONG= Sucker for pain by Lil wayne, Wiz khalifa, imagine dragons

I woke up with Ethan gently breathing his warm breathe on the side of my neck. I smiled and turned around to cuddle him. He was still sleeping but wrapped his arms around me tighter.

He was hugging me that tight that it was uncomfortable. I tapped his cheek and whispered his name. His eyes shot open and he yawned.

"What?" He said sleepily.

"Your squeezing the life out of me" I said.

He released his grip "Sorry" He said smiling.

I rubbed my nose against his and pecked his lips "It's okay"

I rolled over and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked me stretching his arms up.

"Get breakfast" I said walking into the walk in wardrobe.

"I'm coming" He said getting up fast.

"No you stay asleep" I said from the wardrobe.

"No I want to come" He said putting a top on.

"Why" I said coming out in a new outfit.

"I want to keep you safe" He said in a cute voice.

That made me heart flutter and I said "okay."

I walked down the stairs with Ethan following me and I made us both some toast. I grabbed some orange juice out the fridge and and poured us both a glass.

I sat at the table and we began to eat. We both took a sip of our orange juice and I watched as Ethan's face scrunched up.

I run over to the sink and spat in out. Ethan pushed me out the way and spat it out too.

"I think it's off" He said whilst rubbing his tongue with his fingers.

"Me too" I said shaking my head and frowning.

"We need to go food shopping" He said "Shall we go today?" He asked.

"Yeh let's go now" I said.

We walked upstairs and Ethan got changed. I sat there bored because I now had no phone.

He soon got ready and he grabbed my hand. We walked down and went out to the garage.

"Wanna drive?" He asked me.

"Sure" I picked a car and we both got in.

I picked the matte black Mercedes Benz because that was my dream car.

I hadn't drove in ages and it felt good to drive.

I drove us to our nearest shop and as usual Ethan climbed out and opened the door for me. I can't believe he still does it.

He grabbed ahold of my hand and we walked around the shop. I had a list with me so I knew what I was getting.

"Shall we get ice-cream?" Ethan asked.

"Ethan. We don't need it" I said concentrating on the list.

"But it's tasty" He said pouting.

"I know but we should try and be healthy" I said.

He was silent and I looked over at him. He had a fake sad face plastered on his face. "Please" he begged.

I gave in "Fine. But only one tub" I said like I was his mum.

He searched the ice-cream isle and took his time. He came back to me with two in his hands.

"Ethan what did I say" I said whilst rolling my eyes.