TWENTY ONE

SONG= A little death by The Neighbourhood.

I felt sick to the stomach. I gripped on tightly to Ethan's arm. Seeing him in person made me hurt. Ethan noticed my tight grip and looked at me worried.

He bent down so I could whisper what was wrong in his ear.

"Jacob's here" Saying his voice out loud hurt a lot.

He now tightened his grip "Don't worry babe" He said reassuring me "I'll look after you" He gave me a reassuring smile. I still didn't feel happy. I tried to not stare but I couldn't help it.

He turned around and made eye contact with me his face dropped.

I gulped "Who invited him?" I asked annoyed.

"I really don't know" Ethan's jaw clenched and I could see he was mad.

I really wanted to have fun today but I could see something was going to go wrong with him here.

We walked onto the beach. It was a massive inside water park. It had beaches, slides, bars, sea, lagoons, basically everything.

It was really cool. Me and Ethan lay down our towels on a sun bed and walked off to explore. We split up into little groups.

Some of the boys went on the slide and some girls sunbathed. Me, Ethan, Avery and her boyfriend went to find a hot tub. I really wanted to go in it. We found one after what felt like years of searching. This place was really that big.

I slowly walked in and felt the hot water hit my body.

"Heaven" I said whilst tilting my head backwards and closing my eyes.

We sat in there for awhile talking until I got really hot.

"Let's go cool down Avery" I could tell she was hot because she was fanning herself with her hand.

We walked out and I grabbed her hand so we could run down to the water. We splashed into the water and it was really refreshing.

We swam around. Avery was amazing, she was so funny and kind. She was also drop dead beautiful. I looked even fatter next to her.

She spoke up almost answering what I just said in my head.

"Em you look skinny" She looked me up and down.

I smiled "thank you"

"No skinny isn't bad, have you lost weight?" She asked me.

I laughed "Me? I'm fat" I laughed again.

She smiled "Whatever, come on let's go back"

"You go ahead I want to get a drink" I said.

"Okay" She waved goodbye and walked away.

I walked up the bar and got a pineapple juice. It was refreshing. For now I was going to relax but later I would have fun.

I sat on the stall and sipped on my drink quietly. When I had finished I walked back towards the hot tub.

Along the walls were dark caves. They looked quite cool.

As I was walking past one cave I got pulled in. I tried to shout but there hand was over my mouth. They pulled me back into the dark cave and there was nothing I could do.

The slammed me against the way holding my arms down.

"I see you've moved on" The familiar voice said.

"Jacob?" I asked scared.

"What!" He snapped.

I shut my eyes.

I opened them and I saw him staring at me. My eyes were starting to adjust to the dark.

"Answer me!" He snapped again.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "He's my friend"

I felt a sharp sting on my face as he slapped my cheek.I couldn't believe he was doing this in public even though nobody could see.

He tightened his grip "Ethan" He laughed falsely. "I knew you liked him" He laughed again.

"Didn't you!" He raised his hand to my cheek as I closed my eyes. He didn't even care that he hit me.

"You don't get it do you?" He asked nastily. "You answer the question" He gritted his teeth.

"I loved you" He shook his head.

More tears fell down my cheeks. He pulled on my hair tightly making me scream a little

"Shut up" he shouted. I was scared and I wanted Ethan.

"I hate you" He said before slapping me again even harder. He pushed my back against the wall even harder. "I don't know why I ever liked you"

His words hurt even more than when he hit me. "You're ugly and fat" He spat his nasty words at me again.

I couldn't say anything I was too weak. He tightened his grip before grabbing ahold of me and pushing me towards the exit of the cave.

Before releasing his grip he slammed my butt so hard "That was the only thing I liked about you" He said before shoving me out of the cave.

I couldn't ruin the day for anyone so I wiped my eyes and walked strongly to find Ethan.

I was hurting everywhere. Once again he had hurt my physically and verbally.

I walked over to Ethan and gave him a fake smiled.

"Your eyes are red" He said examining them.

"Yeh it's from the chlorine in the water." I said fake smiling again.

We walked towards the lazy river and we grabbed floats. We sat in them and started to float down. It was relaxing but I was scared. I was literally shaking.

We carried on floating until we reached the end. Ethan placed his hand on my butt. I flinched from the pain.

"Sorry" he said.

"It's okay you just scared me" I lied. It was from the pain.

We walked into the water and we swam over to the little beach area. No one was there, just us.

My cheek was really stinging. "Em your cheek" He said placing his hand on it.

Again I flinched in pain. As soon as his hand touched my cheek I cracked. I couldn't be strong anymore.

I started to cry and Ethan hugged me concerned. "Whats wrong" He asked me whilst rocking me.

"J-Jacob" I said stuttering.

I felt his jaw clench against my head.

"He d-did that t-to my c-cheek" I stuttered again.

Ethan looked mad but stayed calm and calmed me. "It's okay" "I'm here, I'm never leaving you alone again" He said stroking my head.

I stood up and turned around. I pulled my bikini bottoms to the side and showed him the red mark.

"Em what d-did he do?" Ethan stuttered.

I sniffed "He slapped me a lot" I said.

I hated reliving the moment.

"He pulled me hair" I managed to say without stuttering.

"Ow Em" He looked like he was about to cry.

☁︎

This is really sad..

[Like, comment and follow. It only takes 2 seconds}