SIXTEEN

SONG= Make me... By Britney Spears, G- Eazy

I looked through my phone whilst I was waiting for Ethan to come. I looked on Instagram and Jacob was already posting photos of him and a girl. I unfollowed. I don't need trash on my feed.

"Hiya" Ethan greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, Let's go shopping!" I jumped up and down.

We went to loads of dress shops to find dresses but I couldn't fine any I liked. We walked into one last dress shop because we were both getting bored.

We searched around and I found this really nice black one. It had lace on the top and it was so nice. I picked it up. I looked for Ethan and I saw him walking towards me with a red dress.

"Try this one on" He smiled.

"Why?" I questioned.

"One you look gorgeous in red and two this is tight and I like it" He smirked.

"Fine okay, but I'm probably going to choose this one" I pointed to the black one.

"Fine" He smiled.

Ethan took a seat outside of the dressing rooms. I walked in a pulled the curtain shut. I took off my clothes and tried on the black one first.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I thought it looked quite nice but not as good as on the hanger. I walked out to show the dress to Ethan.

"Meh it's okay"

I folded my arms across my chest.

"Do a twirl" He said.

I spun round.

"Pretty girl" Ethan said I rolled my eyes.

I went back in the changing room and carefully took off the dress. I passed Ethan the dress so he could hold it. He opened the curtain.

"Ethan!"

"Oops sorry" He said whilst laughing.

"I think the whole shop just saw me in my underwear" I exaggerated.

"No one saw"

I shut the curtain and tried on the red dress. It was a too piece so it took me a little longer.

I took a mirror selfie and posted it on snapchat. I didn't want to admit it to Ethan but I liked this one more. I looked hot.

I walked out and adjusted my hair at the same time.

"Wow babe" He whistled.

"Ethan shush" I put my finger on my lips.

His eyes were basically popping out of his head.

"What do you think?" I Asked nervously

"Wow" Ethan blinked "Am I in heaven" I crossed my arms.

"Turn around" I spun round facing the opposite way.

He didn't say anything.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" He said suspiciously.

I turned back round.

Ethan had his phone out.

"Were you taking pictures of my butt?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

He smirked "Yep"

"Ethan" I slapped his leg.

"I love it when you say my name" He smiled.