THREE

SONG= Idfc by Black bear

Today was both our days off because it was Saturday. We only had two day off a week which was Saturday and Sunday so we had to make the most of our spare time together.

"Morning Jacob" I said whilst rolling over to cuddle him.

"How did you know I was awake?" He said not bothering to say 'morning'

"I could feel you fidgeting" I said chuckling slightly.

"I dont fidget!" He snapped.

I sat up staring him in the eyes with my mouth gaping open "Yes you do!"

"No I don't!" he said whilst pulling me on top of him.

I tapped on his chest and laughed "fine!" I folded my arms and rolled off him.

"Emily?" Jacob asked like a little boy about to ask for sweets.

"What?" I said not facing him.

"Do you think I'm cute?" He said in a puppy voice.

"Ummmmmmmm" I dragged it out to make him wait. I turned around to face him again. "Yes"

"WooHoo!" He said pulled me in to a hug.

"You are such a baby!" I said climbing out of bed.

"So are you! you are my baby" He smirked and got out of bed too

I cooked us both pancakes with berries been as I had spare time. I placed two on my plate and two on Jacob's. I added a squirt of whipped cream and a buch or frozen berries. Finally to top it off I drizzled a generous amount of maple syrup over the top.

"Bon appetite!" I said whilst serving it up to him.

"Wow thank you!" He said his eyes basically popping out of his head.

We started to eat and soon finished.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked whilst cleaning up my plate

"I don't know what ever my baby wants to do" Jacob said whilst bringing his plate up to the sink.

"How about we go shopping and then the cinema?" I asked putting away the plates

"Sounds perfect, I'll go get ready" He gave me a kiss and walked out of the kitchen.

----

I searched in my wardrobe for something decent to wear.

"See this is why I need to go shopping, I have nothing to wear" I said crossing my arms.

"Yes you do baby, you have loads of nice clothes to wear, you look good in anything" Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug "I'll treat you to some clothes today"

"Jacob you don't have to" I said turning around to face him.

"No I won't to treat my lady" He said whilst pecking my nose.

"Okay, thank you" I said and returned to looking in my wardrobe.

I picked out some black skinny jeans with a red and black jumper and some black boots. We walked out of the building and got into the car heading towards the mall. I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and 'U with me' by Drake came on.

Jacob looked over at me for a second and then returned his eyes to the road. He put his hand on my leg and gently squeezing it.

Jacob started singing.

I grew weak from my exes

I told 'em they belong to me, that goes on for forever

And I think we just get closer when we're not together

Jacob had a really good voice but I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was putting so much effort into it. He pulled down his sunglasses and looked at me.

You tell me that I'm confusin'

More immature than Marcus Houston

Cut's too deep for a band-aid solution.

I smiled at him and he smiled back the rest of the journey consisted of us jamming out to Drake's album.

----

When we got to the mall we went to a few shops and Jacob treated me to loads of different things from clothes to jewellery. He gets more money than I do from working at Discovery Cove because he had been working there longer. It's a good paying job.

After a few hours of shopping we both became quite hungry even after breakfast. We decided to go to five guys because we wanted something quick.

"Hey" The 5 guys worker said as I approached the till.

"Hello, can I have 2 cheese burgers please?" I insisting on paying for our meal so I ordered it whilst Jacob got out table.

"Two, don't you think that's a lot for a small girl like you" he said smirking. 

"Oh" I chuckled "This isn't all for me it's for my husband as well" I looked at his name tag "Ethan"

"Can't take you any better than this place? I bet I could treat you better" He smirked.

"Maybe you could" I said "But you are the one who works here" I grabbed my food and walked away. I winked at him and then turned around to sit down by Jacob.

Jacob looked up from his phone "What took you so long?" he said with a serious tone to his voice.

"I was talking to Ethan" I said whilst getting my food out of the bag.

"Whose Ethan?" Jacob looked me straight in the eye. He looked mad.

"The person who served me our food" I said whilst taking a sip from my drink.

"Why did you need to talk to him for so long?" Jacob said firing ridiculous questions at me.

"Calm down Jacob he was just making conversation whilst I waited for our food" I was mad too now. "I need a straw" I said and I stormed off.

As I was getting my straw I heard somebody talking. I looked around and it was Ethan.

"Hey, I didn't get your name" He said whilst staring straight at me

"Oh yeah. I'm Emily" I said smiling.

"Well Emily, can I get your number?" He asked curiously.

"Oh okay then" I said what harm can it do?

He passed me his phone and I put my phone number into.

He clicked his tongue on the top of his mouth and winked at me at the same time "Thank you Emily" He said.

I rolled my eyes at his boyish ways whilst smiling still and walked away. Yes he was good looking but I wouldn't do that to Jacob. We will only be friends.

This was a fun chapter to write. I hope your liking the book so far. This was also a surprise chapter because I feel happy and wanted to update it. Next one on Friday :)

{Like, comment and share}