TWENTY SEVEN

(SC)

SONG=Right hand by Drake

**Emily's POV**

I woke up earlier because I had to get ready to go see Tyler. I had plenty of time before I was meeting him but I had to do a few things around the house.

I snuck out of Ethan's arms without him noticing. It was unusual because he always wakes up. I guess he was tired from last night.

I grabbed some clothes and decided to get ready in the spare bedroom so I didn't disturb him. My makeup table was in there anyway so I had to go in there.

I put on some shorts and a top and quickly did some light makeup. I put on my watch and other jewellery. I had moved the teddy into "my room" because there was more space.

I walked down the stairs and I started to cook because I wanted to make Ethan a nice breakfast as a thank you gift.

I cooked his favourite pancakes. I drizzled some syrup over the top and added berries as well. I placed it on a plate and poured him some juice. I placed it on the table and then walked back upstairs.

"Ethan" I stood by the side of the bed and whispered his name.

His eyes flickered and then slowly opened "Morning" He said in his husky voice.

"I made you breakfast" I gave him a small smile.

He smiled and I walked back downstairs.

I would never get use to these stairs there were too many of them. I reached the bottom and walked into the kitchen. Again this place was massive and took me ages to get from room to room. At least it would give me lots of exercise.

I stepped into the kitchen and started to wash a few plates. I turned around to grab a glass from the table. I looked at Ethan's plate and the food was gone.

Ethan hadn't been down here. He was still up. Where did the food go?

I looked closer on the plate and there was a note.

Thanks for the food :) ~J

My heart beat quickened and I quickly backed up against the sink.

"Ethan!" I screamed.

I heard him running.

I looked around frantically before grabbing a knife from the side. I looked around carefully making sure he wasn't still here.

I was shaking.

Ethan came through the door. He was just in his boxers and he looked around worried "What's wrong?" He asked "Why do you have a knife?"

"He's here" I said shaking.

Ethan didn't question what I said because he knew who I was talking about. He grabbed the knife out of my hands and held my hand.

We searched through the house. We couldn't see him but I could sense him. We turned the corner and we heard a loud crash from the room in front.

Ethan let go of my hand and run into the room. I followed behind. What I saw would haunt me forever. I saw a person dressed in all black. They climbed out of the window and got away.

We both stood there with our mouths gaping open.

"Are you okay?" Ethan shakily asked "He didn't hurt you?" He asked.

"No I'm fine" I replied.

"Emily. We need to do something about this" Ethan said seriously.

I agree with him but I was frightened "I'm scared" I said.