SIX

SONG= Who do you think of by M.O

We arrived at the beach and parked up. The weather was really good today and I'm really glad I didn't wear jeans in this heat.

"I thought we could go in the sea" Ethan said getting out the car and opening the door for me as usual.

"Ow Ethan I'd love to but I don't have a bikini" I said really disappointed.

"I can sort that out. Let's go buy you a bikini now" He said locking the car.

"Oh no you don't have to" I said following him.

"No I want to" He said smiling.

We went in the shop and I looked for one. I basically screamed when I saw this red swimming costume. It was so nice!

Ethan saw me eyeing it up and said he'd buy it for me. "No you can't"

"Watch me" He grabbed it out of my hands and paid for it.

The women at the counter was around 30 "That's so sweet" She said talking to me "Boyfriend buying the swimwear"

"Oh no were not a couple" I said giving her a small smile.

"Not yet" Ethan said under his breath.

I decided to ignore it and pretend I didn't hear it.

"Thank you" Ethan said whilst grabbing the bag off her. 

We walked back to the car. Ethan pulled off his trousers and top and was already in his trunks. He had this all planned that's so sweet. I stood there with the swimming costume in my hand.

"Where can I get changed?" I said looking around.

"You can get changed in the car" He said putting his clothes in the back of the car.

"Somebody will see me!" I said shocked.

"They're black out" He said taking off his watch.

"Um" I said thinking about.

"Look I'll stand in front of the window and make sure nobody can see you" He said shutting the boot.

"Okay"

He opened the door and I climbed in. He shut the door and stood in front of the door with his back to the window.

I hesitantly got changed but quickly. At one point I thought Ethan was peeking but he was just changing which leg he was putting his weight on. I knocked on the window to tell him I was done.

He opened the door and examined my body whilst licking his lips. "You're making me feel self conscious" I said covering myself with a towel he gave me.

"Why, your body is amazing" He said smirking.

I blush "Stop looking" I said hitting his arm gently.

"Sorry" He said "It's just your fit" He chuckled to himself.

I checked my phone as we walked down to the sea.

I had a text from Jacob.

[Jacob] Where are you?

[Jacob] What are you doing?

[Jacob] Don't ignore me!

[Emily] At the beach going for a swim. Don't bother coming to the beach, you won't find it, it's out of town.

I checked my snapchat and 2 minutes ago Jacob posted something on his story.

It was a picture of him and that Olivia, cuddling on the sofa. It makes me sick. Is this really happening? Two can play at that game.