THIRTY FOUR

(SC)

SONG= 4u- Blackbear

**Emily's POV**

After talking to Ethan about it for awhile I finally decided I was going to do it. I messaged my lawyer and spoke to them about it. They said that Jacob would get the letter at the end of the week.

I felt very nervous what would happen. I guess it was just a waiting game for now.

**4 days later, Thursday**

I got a message from my lawyer and I was nervous to look at it. I finally opened it and she said that Jacob would of received the divorce papers this morning.

I was really nervous now. What was he going to do? would he sign it or ignore it?

So many questions were flying through my head and Ethan noticed I was stressing out. He rubbed my back and hummed "Everything is okay"

I shut my eyes and tried to relax.

"I think I'm going to go to the gym" I said opening y eyes again.

"Why?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why?" I laughed "I need to loose weight" I said.

He gave me a shocked laugh "Em you are already way too skinny" He shook his head "Skinny is bad"

I shrugged my shoulders "Well I'm not skinny"

I walked up the stairs and picked out my workout outfit. I threw a towel, headphones and a bottle of water into a bag and walked back downstairs.

Ethan stood in the doorway of the kitchen staring at me whilst I walked out the door.

I smiled and winked before walking out.

I decided to walk to the gym because it wasn't that far away and the more exercise the better. I fast walked the whole way there whilst listening to this playlist Grayson had made me called Tunesdays. It was actually quite good.

Just as I got there it starting to tip it down and a thunder cloud cracked above me. I run the last minute to get to the door and try not getting wet.

I walked in and shook the wet off me. I searched around in my bag to look for the money to pay. I looked up and saw someone familiar.

I guess he recognised me too.

"Liam" I smiled.

"Emily" He smiled back

I handed him some money.

"So are you going to ask me for help today?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No I'll be okay thanks" I gave him a small smile before walking away.

He came from behind the counter and followed behind me.

"Fine if you won't let me help you then I'll work out with you" He said following me still.

I rolled my eyes and said nothing.

I placed my things down and decided to stretch first. I did a few stretches and Liam did his too. whilst I was doing lunges he came over to tell me I was doing them wrong.

"How?" I said rolling my eyes.

He demonstrated and then I did what he did.

I decided to try out the weights because I had never used them. I picked up the medium weight and that was perfect.

Liam come next to me and picked up the XXL one.

"You are clearly showing off" I said staring at him in the mirror.

"I always use this one" He stared back.

I carried on lifting the weight and then changed to the next weight. Liam came behind me. He placed his one hand on the arm I was holding the weight in and his other hand on my lower back.

I gulped "L-liam" I said.

"What?" He smirked.

"I have a boyfriend" I said.

I felt him loosen his grip.

"Oh sorry" he said.

I could feel my cheeks burning. I felt so bad.

"It's fine. I'm sorry I led you on" I said.

"Oh no you didn't" he replied shaking his head.

I smiled "Should we get back to working out?" I blurted feeling slightly awkward.

"Yeh" He scratched the back of his neck.

We carried on working out and went back to normal after we had got past the awkwardness.

"Thanks Liam and sorry about earlier" I apologised.

"It's okay, honestly it wasn't you fault" he answered.

I gave him a hug goodbye. As I hugged him my phone buzzed. I smiled and waved him goodbye before walking out of the door and checking the message.

I froze in my path as my mouth gaped open.

Unknown number

Divorce papers? Come on Emily you know me better. I wont stop there. Also better hurry home and check if ETHAN is okay,

Have a nice day

-J

I shoved my phone into my pocket and sprinted home. I run past people knocking them in all directions but I didn't care I had to get back. What had he done to Ethan? Was he okay?

I felt the tear stinging my eyes threatening to escape as I sprinted down the streets. The pain of being out of breathe wasn't there because I was too focused on getting home to Ethan.

I saw our house up ahead and sprinted faster even though I had hardly any energy. I run up to the door and fumbled with my key to open the door.

I flew the door open not bothering to shut it "ETHAN!!" I screamed throughout the house.

Ethan came sliding out of the kitchen into a panic and I run up to him hugging him tightly "Are you ok?" I huffed out of breathe.

Ethan broke away from the hug "What's happened. Are you okay?" he asked staring in to my eyes.

"I-i thought he killed y-you and he has m-my n-" I stuttered and Ethan interrupted me.

"Calm down. Deep breathes" He inhaled deeply and I copied his actions.

"Right now have you calmed down" he questioned.

"Yeh I think so" I said as I wiped the sweat off my head with the back of my hand.

I sat down on the chair and began to speak

"As I was leaving the gym I got a message off Jacob" Ethan stopped me

"He has your number?" He asked.

"He must of got it" I said sighing.

"carry on" He said with a focused look on his face.

"It said that the divorce papers weren't going to stop him and he said I should go home and check on you" I took a breathe " I run home to see if you were okay, that's why I'm so out of breath" I said

"I'm fine and we will sort this out" He assured.

"How?" I questioned.

"I dont know yet but we will" He reassured.

I hugged him tightly. Thank god nothing had happened to him. He is all I care about. I love him

SO SOME DRAMA IS GOING TO COME UP

{Like, comment and follow}

~J