NINETEEN

SONG= Exchange by Bryson Tiller

"Hey Emily it's your birthday in a few weeks" Ethan pulled me in close to him.

"I know, another year older" I sighed.

"22 wow! Your old" Ethan joked.

"Excuse me your older than me" I smirked.

"I know I'm only joking" He smiled at me.

"Let's just relax here today" I hugged him.

"Good idea" He looked down at me.

I gave him a quick kiss before walking away to get changed.

I put on some nike leggings and a cropped sweater. I just wanted to be comfy today.

Ethan wore some tracksuit bottoms and a long top, all casual.

"Why don't we go see Gray today, You've never been to his house" Ethan called upstairs.

"Good idea" I shouted back.

We walked across to Grayson's hand in hand. Ethan opened the door with his key and we walked in. Grayson was sat at the table eating his breakfast.

"Hi emily. Hi Eth" He hugged Ethan and tapped his back he then kissed me on both sides of my cheek making me blush a little.

"What brings you to my palace" Ethan leans back in his seat.

"Em's never been here. thought you might want to give her a tour" Ethan shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay" grayson got up.

I followed him and Ethan followed closely behind. He took me all around the house.

"It's time for your tour guide to retire" He said.

We all laughed.

"Eth can you help me with something?" He asked.

"Yeh sure" Ethan replied.

"Can I help" I smiled.

"If you want" He gestured us to follow him outside.

He took us into his wood shed and pointed to a long stick. He rooted around in the pile and pulled out some string.

"What?" Ethan said confused. I was too.

"I want to make a bow and arrow" He smiled like a child.

Ethan laughed "Your funny bro"

"I'm not joking" He shook his head.

"O-oh okay well you can do that and me and Emily will watch"

Grayson rolled his eyes "Fine"

"Let's sunbathe" Ethan said.

"Okay. I need to grab my bikini" I said.

"I'll come" Ethan moved forward.

"No it's fine. I'm fine" I sighed.

Ethan looked sad and backed away "Okay"

I walked over to out house. I felt bad for shouting at Ethan it's just he always follows me around and I need some space.

I got to the door and I could see a pink box on the step. I bent down to pick it up. It had a not attached to it.

Come back. I'm sorry.

It had no name on it but I knew who it was. I rolled my eyes and opened up the box. Inside was my wedding ring.

My face dropped and my stomach began to twist. I thought about where I put my ring.

I was so angry. This ring didn't make me happy and neither did Jacob. I slid it off my finger and threw it onto the ground.

I gulped and looked around frantically before cautiously going inside. How did he know I was here and where Ethan lived. How did he get the ring. So many questions were flying around in my head.

I run upstairs with this feeling of being watched. I run and grabbed my bikini as quick as I could and then I run back out. I locked it and run to Grayson's house. I run inside and locked the door.

I peeked out of the window across 8 to our house. I could't see anyone.

How did he get in the house. When did he get there. Is he still there. More questions circled around my head making me feel dizzy.

I walked back out to the backyard to the boys. Ethan was sunbathing on a chair by the pool in his trunks. Grayson sat on the grass with wood surrounding him.

He had the same concentrating face as Ethan which I adored. He would poke out his little tongue and his eyebrows would pull together.

It was really cute.

I put on my bikini feeling a little shook up still but I had calmed down knowing I was safe with the twins.

I lay down on the sun bed next to Ethan. I put on my ray bans and closed my eyes.

I didn't fall asleep I just relaxed. I think Ethan was sleeping though.

I sat up and grabbed a magazine. I started to read it.

After a while I heard a horrifying man scream. I frantically looked up from my magazine. Whilst Ethan jumped up from his sleep looking around.

Grayson was sat on the floor holding his arm. We both run up to him. I lifted the sunglasses off my eyes to take a closer look.

I was nearly sick at what I saw. A huge piece of wood was stuck in Grayson's arm. He wasn't crying but he was yelling for us to do something. I could see he was freaking out.

Ethan looked around. "We'll have to take you to the hospital" he said calmly.

I helped Grayson up and we all walked to the car. I looked over to my house and it gave me shivers. 

I didn't bother telling any of them what happened because I didn't want to worry them.

We climbed into Grayson's jeep and Ethan drove us to the hospital. Grayson was still really calm about it.

We arrived at the hospital and we walked towards A&E (Accident and emergency) As we walked to the doors a women came out in a wheel chair with a baby in her arms. 

"Congratulations" I smiled.

"Thank you darling" She smiled back.

We walked through the doors and to the front desk.

I spoke up "Hi can we a doctor it's an emergency" I pointed to Grayson's arm.

The women understood the situation and rushed us to a free doctor.

Me and Ethan sat on two chairs in the room whilst Grayson lay on the bed. He moved his leg up and down nervously .

The doctor walked in. "What seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked but soon answered their question.

They gave a reassuring smile "We will get it out as soon as possible sir. Can I please have your details first"

Grayson nodded his head and Ethan turned to me. "I knew it was a bad idea" He whispered. 

I laughed and Grayson gave us both a stern look.

♉︎

I will carry this on in the next chapter. Also I wrote this when It actually happened but it will be posted way later. Have a  nice day :)))

{Like, comment and follow. It only takes two seconds}