TWELVE

SONG= Needed me by Rihanna

I sat on the bed staring at my ring. I thought back to our wedding day. It wasn't a massive wedding it was just family and a few friends. It wasn't what I thought my wedding would of been like.

The ring didn't bring me happiness. It made me feel sad and lonely. I pulled it off my finger and chucked it to the ground. I needed to get ready for work so I went into the spare room.

I grabbed some joggers and a black crop top. I wasn't bothered about looking nice today because I was sad.

I put on a jacket so it covered my bruise and then finally grabbed some trainers. I walked down the stairs and Ethan was sat on a stall.

"What time do you go to work?" I asked him.

"12:00" He chomped on his cereal.

"Why so late?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"It's a fancy restaurant, I go into cook the food and then It opens as 5:00" He said putting his bowl in the sink.

"Ah right, I've got to go to work" I said grabbing a bag.

"How you getting there?"

"I'll walk" I smiled.

"I'll drive you there" He grabbed his keys from the side.

"No it's fine I can walk" I turned my back to walk away.

"I have nothing else to do" He smiled and walked towards me.

"True" I said and laughed.

He put his arm around my waist and we walked out of the door.

When I arrived at work I went straight to my locker. I came a little earlier so I didn't have to bump into Jacob. I took my clothes off and put on my swimming costume and then my wetsuit over the top.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and then placed on me special shoes. I chucked everything in my locker and shut it. I looked across and Jacob was stood at his locker.

I run and hid behind the lockers, my breathing heavy. I was too scared to face him. I hadn't checked my phone since what happened so he probably had messaged me. He looked down.

I run to the otters and dived in. This enclosure brings back a lot of memories. I climbed out the other side to avoid him and then I went to the office. I checked my schedule and it said

Clean out dolphins

Feed whales

Train yoko

I looked across at Jacob's

clean out dolphins

feed dolphins

clean out fish tanks

Oh god. I really didn't want to be with him. I went to the enclosure and started to clean out the tank. After a few minutes Jacob arrived and stood on the side.

I attached the waited straps to my ankles and placed the mask on my face. I dived under before Jacob could say anything.

I continued to clean the insides whilst sucking on the air so I could breathe. I felt the water ripple and a splash. I didn't dare look behind because I knew Jacob would be there.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and touched my collarbone it made me flinch and move away. I turned around to face him.

He looked at my collar bone and shook his head. He swam to the side and cleaned another side. I thought about what I was about to do and then I swam over to him.