FOURTEEN

SONG= Do I wanna know? by Artic Monkeys

A week had passed and I was still living with Ethan. I saw Jacob in work but tried to avoid him as much as possible. I still slept in Ethan's bed which was really weird because we were only friends.

[Emily] I'll send you the directions

[Tyler] Okay.

Tyler soon arrived and I let him in.

"Wow Emily" He looked around with his mouth stuck open.

"It's not mine" I said shaking my head.

"Well it sort of is" He said "You live her now"

"Doesn't mean it's mine" I laughed.

I walked him into the living room and sat down.

"Right I need you to help me get my things from Jacob's house"

"Your house?" I glared at him.

"Not anymore" I rolled my eyes.

"Look Emily, it's not safe" He said being all serious.

"What's the worst he can do" I shook my head. "Plus he'll be at work"

"Okay fine only because I love you" He smiled with his dimples showing.

"I love you too" I smiled.

"Awwww" He hugged me "That's my best friend"

We both laughed.

♦︎

Tyler stopped the car outside the apartment.

"Right so what's the plan?" He looked at me.

"We'll walk in, grab the stuff and go. Easy" I said lifting my shoulders up.

"Is that it" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Tyler it's not a spy mission" I laughed.

He folded his arms "fine let's just get it done"

I opened the door with my key and we carried boxes in. We had plenty of time because he wouldn't be back for four hours.

I kept missing work and I'm thinking about cutting down my days so I do only a few days a week.

We went into our room and we started to grab things that were mine and put them neatly into the boxes.

I emptied all my clothes draws and put them in the box. It will be nice to wear some different clothes.

I couldn't help but feel nastolgic whilst getting my things. There was pictures of us in frames but I didn't want any of them.

I packed my chargers, bags, blankets into the boxes and had one quick scan around the house before I left for the final time.

"I think that's everything" I said whilst sighing. I put my hands on my hips and looked around.

So many good memories were made in this house and I did love it but there was so many bad ones also and that's why I had to leave.

We carried the boxes into his car and I went back to lock up. I looked at the house one last time before putting the key in the lock and turning it. I put the key in the mail box and walked away.

I took a deep breathe in and then out.

"You good?" Tyler asked.

"Yep! Let's go" I got into my car and lead the way to Ethan's.