FOUR

SONG= Hype by Drake

For the rest of the day Jacob was in a mood just because I was being a normal human and having a conversation. He's never usually this protective.

We continued to shop and I could see Jacob was getting tired and moody quickly. He wouldn't come in some shops he'd just stand outside.

I went into Victorias secret and Jacob said he'd stay outside. Usually he'd love to go in to drool over the models on the screens. I climbed up the silver stairs to get to the underwear section.

I found the prettiest bra ever and had to get it. It was a nude colour but had black stitched lacing on it. It was so nice.

I started to walk back down the staircase after I had finished looking around as I come down I could see Jacob through the window. He was talking to a girl I had never seen before. I wasn't too bothered because I wasn't the jealous type.

I carried on looking whilst going down the stairs and Jacob put his hand on her arm and then onto her back as they were laughing. He passed her phone to her and she entered what I think was probably her number.

Jacob moved his hand down to her butt. Now that was unacceptable. I walked faster and stormed out of the shop. I acted like I wasn't mad.

"Hey babe. I'm done" I said all happy and white teeth smiling.

The girl gave a disgusted look at me and rolled her eyes. I'm not in the mood to start a fight with strangers.

"Oh hello, I see you made a new friend. I'm Emily, Jacob's wife" I held out my hand for her to shake it.

Jacob rolled his eyes and she hesitantly shook it. "Olivia" she gave a fake smile and turned back to Jacob. "Text me" she winked and walked away.

Jacob was blushing hardcore. "What's wrong babe? She too keen?" I hooked my arm around his and started to walk.

The best way to handle things is act like your not mad but make slight hints that make him feel bad. Always try to embarrass them. Remember two can play at that game.

We walked in a few more shops and then I decided we should go home because Jacob was so tired and bored and also mad, seems like all shopping trips end up like this.

We walked back to the car usually Jacob was always holding my hand but this time he wasn't. He got in the black Range Rover. He turned off the radio. His mood has changed so much from when we were on the way to the mall, he was singing and happy and now he won't listen to music like usual and he's not happy.

I folded my arms across my chest and bit the inside of my cheek, trying not to say anything that would annoy him.

"Why do you always have to end up in a mood?"

Oops, It slipped out.

He gave me a stern look and looked back to driving.

"Sometimes you should keep your mouth shut!" He snapped.

A gasp escaped my mouth and left it gaped open for a few seconds he was in a real bad mood now.

He clenched his jaw and drove with one hand smoothly.

I stepped out of the car and stormed towards the door I didn't want to see him. I grabbed some stuff from our bedroom and headed into the spare bedroom. I hated the way he treated me when he was mad and I was sick of it.

I plugged my phone on charge and sat in the bed. I was gonna call my parents to stay the night there but I can just stay in the spare bedroom without having to see him.

I heard Jacob walk into his room dragging his feet on the floor, he closed his door gently and slowly. Now he was at his feeling bad stage.

This was a good time for me to get something to eat because I was starving. I snuck down the stairs and grabbed some bread and quickly spread peanut butter on it. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and a banana from the fruit bowl.

I quietly walked back up the stairs trying to avoid Jacob. I could hear him snuffling in our room. I shut my door and sat on the bed to eat my food. Jacob was going to bed without eating but I didn't care, not after the way he talked to me.

I could her Jacob talking. Who was he talking to? He must of been on the phone. I put my ear against the wall and listened carefully.

"Yeh I can see you tomorrow"

"Okay"

He laughed

"I'll pick them up on the way"

"Okay, bye! Miss you!" he said and then he hung up.

What was that all about. Who is he missing? Who is he talking to?

Now I'm mad. (That made me laugh because of that trend that went around)

I climbed into bed and finished my food whilst looking on my phone. I know if Jacob's making plans then I will too. I swear we actually never act like a married couple.

I decided to call Ethan.

He picked up straight away.

[Ethan] "Hey babyyy" He said extending the ending of baby.

[Emily] "Don't call me baby" I chuckled

[Ethan] "Okay, well what do you want?" He said with a change of tone.

[Emily] "Are you busy tomorrow" I asked

[Ethan] "No" He gave me a straightforward answer.

[Emily] "How about we meet up?" I asked trying to shout it so Jacob would hear it all.

I turned it onto loud speaker.

[Ethan] "Bit too keen aren't you?" He said I could tell he was smirking.

[Emily] "No, just wanna hang out because I'm bored" I said. That would annoy Jacob.

[Ethan] "Okay where you wanna go?" He said

[Emily] "You choose"

[Ethan] "Okay I'll plan something out"

[Emily] "It's a date" I said

[Ethan] He chuckled "Okay ill be at your house at 11 tomorrow, send me the directions"

[Emily] "Okay I'll send them now. Bye"

[Ethan] "Bye"

I hung up.

I'm so excited.

They act more like a couple than a married one I'm sorry it's really hard to write about them but I have plans hope you like this chapter. Two new characters added and more too come.

I'm updating early because I'm going to this massive festival/show thing near where I live and It's so fun! There is dog and horse shows. Loads of stalls and things to buy and then there is a live performance and fireworks, It makes me really happy :) 

Thanks for reading!