TWENTY FIVE

SONG= Cold water by Major Lazer, Mø and Justin Bieber

I opened my eyes. Was I alive?

I felt Ethan move

"Are you ok Emily?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm okay" I Said "What about you?" I asked.

"I think I am okay" He said.

He got up and the lights were off. It was probably because of the explosion. I walked over to the kitchen and prepared myself for the destruction. Nothing. There was a few scattered pieces of my phone but that was it.

My phone was exploded into tiny pieces. Nothing else was boring though.

How did Jacob know I would go shopping today and ask him for my phone?

"You sure you are okay?" Ethan asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeh, just a little shook up" I gave him a 'I'm ok smile'.

Ethan grabbed a brush and pan and started to sweep it up as I sat on the stall. I stared into the distance, thinking.

He tried to kill me. What will he do next?

Again I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ethan wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my temples.

"Do you want to have a bath?" He asked me.

That sounded really good at the point "Yes" I nodded.

"Can I come?" He asked.

I looked shocked but his cute little face made me say okay.

"I'm wearing a bikini though" I smirked.

"Fine" He rolled his eyes jokingly.

I walked up stairs with Ethan following closely behind. I got changed into my bikini and Ethan changed into his trunks.

I walked in a he was running the water. I watched from the doorway without him noticing. He opened up the cupboard and he grabbed a bath bomb and plopped it in.

He grabbed a long container and it looked like it had rose petals in it. He sprinkled them in the bath and then he climbed in.

He noticed I was there and jumped slightly. He held his chest "You scared me" He said.

I chuckled and climbed in. It was the prefect temperature.

He passed me a glass of wine. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised and he smiled.

"Wine?" I said.

"For my lady" He said.

"How many times have you had baths with girls. You seemed like you knew what you were doing."

"This is the first time" He sipped on his wine.

"Really?" I said raising both eyebrows.

"Really" He replied.

I couldn't help but smile at him and he smiled back at me.

We sat and talked about random things and we both ignored the Jacob situation which was good.

After awhile I was starting to wrinkle up so I started to stand up. Before my legs could straighten up Ethan pulled me on top of him.

"Ethan. I didn't want to wet my hair" I sighed.

"Too late" He smiled.

I sat on his lap.

"Please stay longer" He said.