The Dark Lord

They floo'ed to Malfoy Manor and were waiting for Lucius, as an elf went to get him.

"Severus, Harry? What are you doing here?" Lucius asked. He was confused. He would never have imagined these two arriving together, much less not trying to kill each other.

"We have a problem, need to go and see my Dad." Potter informed Lucius, throwing Lucius again. Snape wasn't to know about the Dark Lord as of yet, he thought.

Snape watched Lucius eyeing Potter "it is a big problem Lucius." He told him, feeling like that was the understatement of the year.

"I am seeing that." Lucius responded, he went to step closer to him and got growled at, Potter moved closer to Snape. He had been studying Potter since he saw him.

"Lucius do it fast, don't hesitate, or you will get us killed." He told him "take Potter's arm, do it." Snape grabbed hold of Lucius' right arm.

Lucius obeyed and they landed in Slytherin Castle. "Move away Lucius, don't run, walk." Snape told him, as Potter's growling was getting dangerous, it was deeper, the warning almost gone from the tone.

Lucius started walking away, Potter didn't let him begin walking until Lucius was almost out of the room. They followed, until they reached the Dark Lord's study. Lucius stopped, glanced at Potter and moved away from the doorway, Potter looked at Snape and Snape understood, and Potter continued, Snape stood in the doorway as Potter left the door opened, stood at an angle so that he was able to watch Lucius and him.

"Who do you think, oh Harry, I wasn't expecting you tonight. Why aren't you in school?" Snape could hear the worry in his voice. That was new, he thought.

"We have a problem."

"Harry, why are you here?" There was a pause "what happened to you?"

"That is part of the problem and you aren't going to like the rest of the problem."

He heard a sigh "I knew I shouldn't have let you return there. The old goat doesn't keep anyone safe." Followed by some creative cursing in which Potter responded back in the similar languages, he looked at Lucius. He had given up on trying to figure out which languages were being spoken.

"Harry has been hiding his talents for a while at Hogwarts, I think he will surprise you. He is like our Lord, remembers everything, he doesn't forget." Lucius informed him.

"Come in Lucius, Severus." The Dark Lord commanded. "Harry tells me you can explain since he is missing parts of this day."

"That would be from the potion and I believe his new instincts taking over." Snape responded, he went to sit at the desk in one of the summoned chairs. He heard Potter start to growl and saw him began to get agitated. "I am afraid my Lord, that you and Lucius need to be away from me. He doesn't like anyone close to me." He waited as Lucius and the Dark Lord moved away from the desk and sit down by the fire. Potter seemed to calm down and he began the tale of what happened. He didn't leave anything out.

"Living vampire?" The Dark Lord asked. "I thought they died out about 300 years ago."

"That was the last time one was sighted." Lucius informed them. "I want to test something." Lucius got up and walked towards Snape, he was growled at when he got near Snape but it wasn't a deep warning growl like earlier, he sat back down. "My Lord try to go near Severus."

The Dark Lord got up and began to walk towards him, but no warning growl was forthcoming until he was almost next to Snape, he moved away and sat back down. "He is a Royal Living Vampire from the Tepes line." Lucius informed them.