Why Can't I Munch?

Saturday night week 2

Notes:

Nicknames:

Nasty Master-Sirius
Fleabag/Wolfie-Remus
Screeches-Molly
Missing Cheese Dumbledore
Trashy-Ginny
Master Vampy-Harry
Master Smells-Snape
Master Blondie-Lucius
Darkness-Dark Lord
Grampy Vampy-Rosely
Dead Guys-Radu and Vlad
Cat-Minerva
Gobby-Filius
Meddy witchy-Poppy
Idiot Place (or Idiot anything)-Ministry or Minister
Red hair menace (also Moron Twin)-Ron Weasley
Stupid One (also Moron Twin)-Hermione
Quill Lover-Umbridge
Fruit Loop-Moody
Can't Decide-Tonks
Quiet No Speak-Bode the Unspeakable

Chapter Text

"Harry is back." Filius said. "I wonder how much of a mess he left at the Ministry?"

"We will find out when Herman brings Vlad and Radu back." The Dark Lord remarked, but all could see his thoughts were focused on what was happened behind the warded bedroom door as they could hear the grumbling and growling out in the living area. "He isn't happy with that news."

"I don't blame him. I always wondered why Missing Cheese allowed James to get away with so much. Charles was more like Severus was, very studious. We know what he allowed Harry to do and go through." Minerva looked at the door, wondering how much they could have prevented.

They heard another loud growl and all looked at the door. "I know he won't hurt them, but he is so angry." Poppy commented.

"That wasn't an angry growl, he is hurting. They are taking care of him." The Dark Lord said, he wished he could be in there taking care of his son.

Meanwhile in the bedroom:

Snape was looking at the pacing Potter and said to Lucius "I think we should move to the bed."

Lucius turned to him and back to Potter. "Actually let him vent for a while, we all need it but this does affect him the most." They shuddered at the loud growl that came out of Potter's mouth as he ranted about Missing Cheese and what he has done.

"Severus, go and get a bath ready." Lucius gave him a slight push in the direction of the bathroom.

"A bath? How is that going to help." Severus was confused.

"He needs us to calm him down, we can do that with a bath, fill it high, and expand it if you can, we are going to be joining him in it. We need to keep touching him."

"Can't we do that in bed?" Severus gave him a lecherous look.

"We can, but it's going to be painful if we try it. He will want to let us know he is in control, fully. I would rather show him we know."

Severus looked at Potter pacing, mumbling and growling, he nodded his understanding and got and started a bath. "Bath salts?"

"Yes, use the lavender ones, he likes them and lavender has a calming effect. Put the towels on the warming stones."

"Did, candles?" Snape peeked his head out. "Some incense too, I think."

"Good idea, there are some new lavender scented candles in the closet."

"Found them, that is what gave me the idea. I am so glad you are romantic." Snape said to him as he, again, peeked his head out of the door, to see what Potter was doing.

"Living with Narcissa had some advantages. You should see her bathroom, I think a candle factory exploded in there." When Lucius said Narcissa's name and bathroom, Potter gave a loud growl and started to stalk towards Lucius. "I made a mistake." He warned Snape.