New Week New Plans

Summary:

Wednesday first day of week 3.

Notes:

This is a quick chapter, I am travelling this whole month (June) and don't have all of my notes on some of the stories.

Nicknames:

Nasty Master-Sirius
Fleabag/Wolfie-Remus
Screeches-Molly
Missing Cheese Dumbledore
Trashy-Ginny
Master Vampy-Harry
Master Smells-Snape
Master Blondie-Lucius
Darkness-Dark Lord
Grampy Vampy-Rosely
Dead Guys-Radu and Vlad
Cat-Minerva
Gobby-Filius
Meddy witchy-Poppy
Idiot Place (or Idiot anything)-Ministry or Minister
Red hair menace (also Moron Twin)-Ron Weasley
Stupid One (also Moron Twin)-Hermione
Quill Lover-Umbridge
Fruit Loop-Moody
Can't Decide-Tonks
Quiet No Speak-Bode the Unspeakable

Chapter Text

Snape groaned as he felt his wand alarm go off. He slide his hand under his pillow and turned it off. He lifted his head, glancing around the room. Lucius was missing, he looked at Potter. "He is getting ready to go and meet Madam Bones, you slept through his wand going off."

Snape was surprised. He always prided himself on being able to wake easy. "I never did that before."

Potter gave him a kiss. "I am glad you slept, you need the sleep."

Lucius came out of the bathroom. "Severus, may I borrow your Slytherin cufflinks?" Lucius was wearing Slytherin green open robe with black trousers and a white button down silk shirt.

"Yes, they are in the box on top of the wardrobe." Severus answered. He was still confused as to why he slept through the wand going off. He realized suddenly he felt safe with Potter and Lucius. He knew that he was protected.

"Thank you." Lucius stated. "I just need to get some danishes from the kitchen and than I am off. I don't think we will be doing any trials today, so I should be home earlier than yesterday."

Snape started to get up but Potter pulled him back down. "I need to get up too, I have first period slot today. Thankfully it's Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, though I will say that since Missing Cheese has been gone the house rivals have gone down a lot."

Potter turned Snape, pushed Snape to on his back. Potter leaned down and licked Snape's neck. Lucius laughed, "Harry, the wards please."

They felt the wards go down and Snape heard Lucius open and close the door. They wards flare back up as Potter bite his mark. Snape started to moan in pleasure. When Potter withdrew his fangs, he leaned down and kissed Snape. "Mine."

"Yours, and you better finish or I will find a way to get even."

Potter grinned "I was going to, but now I am not sure if I should make you wait or not."

"Harry, please." Snape moaned in pleasure as Potter ran his hand down Snape's body, before he could speak again, Potter was kissing him again. He arched his body up against Potter's. Potter froze and let out a growl. Snape wanted to scream but instead got out of bed as Potter started to head towards the door. "Potter, don't." They were suddenly dressed in their dressing gowns.

The wards came down and Potter entered the main living area, with Snape right behind him. Aurora was coming out of Radu's room with Radu behind her, saying "Aurora, don't move."

Potter was growling, Aurora, froze and looked at Radu, confusion and panic on her face. Snape moved to stand in front of Potter, earning another growl. Snape said "Aurora, let me get Potter back into our bedroom." Snape took a step backwards, Potter pulled him behind his back, and growled again. Snape didn't say another word.