Bode

Summary:

Thursday

Notes:

Nasty Master-Sirius=Dhampir
Fleabag/Wolfie-Remus
Screeches-Molly
Missing Cheese Dumbledore
Trashy-Ginny
Master Vampy-Harry
Master Smells-Snape
Master Blondie-Lucius
Darkness-Dark Lord
Grampy Vampy-Rosely
Dead Guys-Radu and Vlad
Cat-Minerva
Gobby-Filius
Meddy witchy-Poppy
Idiot Place (or Idiot anything)-Ministry or Minister
Red hair menace (also Moron Twin)-Ron Weasley
Stupid One (also Moron Twin)-Hermione
Quill Lover-Umbridge
Fruit Loop-Moody
Can't Decide-Tonks
Quiet No Speak-Bode the Unspeakable

Chapter Text

Snape woke up to Potter moving him onto his back. He felt Potter's tongue over his mark and he tried to hold back a moan but he heard it escape. He knew Potter is grinning. "Harry, don't tease me, please."

"You like it." Potter gave him a kiss and Snape found himself, as he always did with Potter, yielding. He never would have done this with anyone, but Potter was different. He found himself loving the position and attention Potter was giving him. "You are mine." He loved knowing he was Potter's, and loved how much Potter showed them not just in making love to them, but in his actions.

"Yours." Snape answered. "Now show me." He didn't have to look at Potter to know that Potter was giving him a smirk, he knew that the blasted royal living vampire would do exactly that. He was also looking forward to the attention he was about to receive.

Snape felt Potter's fangs sink into his mark and he moaned again, as he arched into Potter. His erection pressing into Potter and he let out another moan as pleasure as Potter began to caress his erection. He tried to arch into Potter's hand, but Potter laid his chest over his, leaving just his legs free. "Harry." Snape's desire was poured into that one word. He felt Potter's fangs retract. He gave him a kiss, when Potter pulled back Snape gave Potter's lips a swipe with his tongue.

"I want you on your belly." Potter told him, as he ran a hand down Snape's thigh.

Snape turned over and lifted his arse up, wiggles it "pillow."

Potter placed a pillow under Snape's hips. Snape felt Potter starting to prepare him, the slow movement of the fingers stretching him, opening him for Potter. "Harry, please."

"Patience." Potter told him, and began to drag out the opening of Snape. He was enjoying all the writhing and moaning that the normally stoic man denied them hearing. When he was ready he entered his Snape. "Not until I say so." He warned Snape.

"Harry." Snape knew he was repeating himself and did it over and over. He didn't care as long as Potter kept hitting that pleasurable spot that sent him sailing into a pool of pleasure. He never knew he could be so wanton, that he would enjoy sex this much, he wasn't a virgin but usually sex was just sex, this was all about pleasure. Potter brought him to heights of pleasure he had never experienced before.

"Cum." Potter ordered him and they came together. Potter pulled Snape to him as they recovered.

"Can you get off of me now?" Snape finally asked. While he enjoyed waking up in Potter's arm, he found Potter was heavy. "You weigh a ton, you aren't the skinny little twerp you were a month ago."

"My Severus." Potter commented as he got up off of him, he kissed Snape on the temple as he pulled him into his arms.

"My Vampire." Snape retorted. "We need to get up, we have to start our day." He didn't want to look at the time, but he knew they had to get up, they had classes today.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucius calmly walked from the entrance of the Great Hall to the Head Table. He was trying to keep the joy off of his face. He finally arrived at the Head Table, and gave them all a quick glance, he looked back to the Dark Lord. "We need to speak, all of us." He told them, giving them a meaningful look.