Re-sorting

Summary:

Friday --day, night, resorting and party

Notes:

Nasty Master-Sirius=Dhampir
Fleabag/Wolfie-Remus
Screeches-Molly
Missing Cheese Dumbledore
Trashy-Ginny
Master Vampy-Harry
Master Smells-Snape
Master Blondie-Lucius
Darkness-Dark Lord
Grampy Vampy-Rosely
Dead Guys-Radu and Vlad
Cat-Minerva
Gobby-Filius
Meddy witchy-Poppy
Idiot Place (or Idiot anything)-Ministry or Minister
Red hair Menace (also Moron Twin)-Ron Weasley
Stupid One (also Moron Twin)-Hermione
Quill Lover-Umbridge
Fruit Loop-Moody
Can't Decide-Tonks
Quiet No Speak-Bode the Unspeakable
Little Blond-Draco
Fashion Plate-Narcissa

Chapter Text

Lucius' wand went off and he woke to mumble about wands. "We need to get up." Lucius told them. While he wasn't an early riser per say, his mates hated mornings. "You have classes." He reminded them. "It's Friday." Hoping that would work. He needed to find a sure fire way to get them up in the morning that wouldn't result in him getting hexed by either of them or worse both.

Potter opened his eyes and looked at him, as Snape lifted his head off of Potter's shoulder. "The sorting is going to be a mess, and so is that party afterward. The students are not going to want to pay the least be of attention in class which means, Harry will be down to not speaking as the cauldrons go off and he gets on edge. Can't I call in sick?"

"No, while I agree with the students, maybe Harry can stay here." Potter opened his eyes at that and growled "fine that is out, but the good news is that we're not going to be at sorting or the party afterward. Your father has agreed to help chaperone with Vlad and Radu." Lucius remarked as he saw Potter close his eyes again.

"True, but you know he is going to be a grouch tonight with all the strangers here." Snape sighed as he sat up. He knew he had to get up and start the day. He sent a lecherous look to Lucius. "We can make it fun for him tonight."

"I am right here." Potter told them. "If we stay in here, as long as no one bothers us, I will be fine. What is that noise?" He lifted his head up. "It's annoying."

Snape and Lucius looked around and finally, Lucius located the noise, it was in his robes from last night. "It's my mirror, I wanted it to sound different so that I would know it was Narcissa or Draco." He told them. He opened it. "Narcissa?"

"Oh, thank Merlin. Lucius, someone named Auror Davidson is demanding entrance into the Manor." Narcissa looked frantic. "Him and two others, one is an older looking woman, they just showed up here and demanded entrance, we have had the wards on semi-lockdown so they couldn't get in."

"There is not Auror Davidson. Narcissa, get Draco. Have him do a complete lock down on the Manor. I will send Herman to get you." They could hear Narcissa giving Draco directions. "Severus get Herman on the mirror and tell him what is going on." He didn't want to close the mirror until he knew Narcissa and Draco were safe.

Snape got off of the bed, went to his own robes and pulled out his mirror, as he noticed Potter was pulling out his. Potter called his father to let him know what is going on. "Rosely." Snape waited for the mirror to be answered. "Emergency at Malfoy Manor, get Narcissa and Draco out. Bode's people are trying to gain entrance."

"On my way." Rosely closed the mirror. Talk about what a way to wake up. He glanced at Minerva who nodded her understanding and she got out of bed also.

"Dark Lord." Potter said into his mirror.

"Lucius, Herman is going to bring them to our main living area." Snape closed the mirror. "He should be there any second."