How To Handle A Grouchy Vamp

Summary:

Friday week 2

Notes:

Nicknames:

Nasty Master-Sirius
Fleabag/Wolfie-Remus
Screeches-Molly
Missing Cheese Dumbledore
Trashy-Ginny
Master Vampy-Harry
Master Smells-Snape
Master Blondie-Lucius
Darkness-Dark Lord
Grampy Vampy-Rosely
Dead Guys-Radu and Vlad
Cat-Minerva
Gobby-Filius
Meddy witchy-Poppy
Idiot Place (or Idiot anything)-Ministry or Minister
Red hair menace (also Moron Twin)-Ron Weasley
Stupid One (also Moron Twin)-Hermione
Quill Lover-Umbridge
Fruit Loop-Moody
Can't Decide-Tonks
Quiet No Speak-Bode the Unspeakable

Chapter Text

Snape woke to a wand going off. He tried to find his but when he found it, it wasn't vibrating. "Lucius, you blond ponce, wake up and turn your wand off." Snape gave the blond a light slap on the back of his head then he snuggles back down into Potter. He heard a low growl "you wake him." He realized his mistake when Lucius was suddenly next to him, looking confused "I think I made a mistake."

"Really? What gave it away? The pacing, grumpy vampire, who just dumped me almost in your lap." Lucius told him as he find his wand and finally turned it off. "What is he saying? I am getting every three or four words I think."

"Lecture but not aimed at us, something about." Snape paused, grabbed the mirror off of the night stand "Dark Lord, Rosely"

They wait for a few minutes before the mirror is answered. "Severus?"

"Potter, he knows, he knows who is in charge, but I can't get him to focus on it long enough to tell me." Snape was watching Potter "he got something from the Dementors. Something he saw. I don't know exactly what, I am trying to piece it together."

Lucius got up out of bed and stood in front of Potter and tried to get him back to bed, he cut himself, to see if that would work "blood isn't working, but he is saying something about the Wizengamot, he might know who it is, if we can get him to process everything and tell us."

"Get everyone here, we need to work this out. Lucius and I will get him somewhat calmed down." Snape told them. "Give us thirty minutes."

"We will get everyone. Did he change the wards yet?" The Dark Lord asked.

"Second." They heard Lucius and Snape work on getting Potter to change the wards. "Everyone should be able to come in now." Snape informed him.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Everyone stay on that end, he isn't going to calm down to soon." Snape told them. "We have been listening to him, now that you are here we are going to try and get him to talk about the Wizengamot and see what he knows."

"Harry, we need for you to tell us what you know about the person who you think did it." Lucius asked, they were keeping a pacing Potter by the bedroom door.

Potter looked at him and let out a few growls and turned to Snape, pulled the man close, and laid his head on his right shoulder as he continued to talk to them.

Lucius froze. "I know that person." Startling everyone as they tried to figure out what Potter was saying.

"Who?" Minerva asked.

"His name is Broderick Bode, he works in the Ministry. He is that sallow-skinned wizard with a mournful face who works for the Department of Mysteries. He rarely speaks, he is one of those type of wizards who blends into the background."

Radu and Vlad dug through some of the parchment. Radu started to speak "Broderick Bode, born 30 January in 1863. Attended Hogwarts, 1874 to 1881, studied Arithmancy, Masters in it, Ancient Runes, Masters in it, and Alchemy, but with Missing Cheese not Nicholas. Started working at the Ministry in 1882, first in the Auror Department worked his way up to the Head of the Department. In 1918 disappeared for a few decades, came back to the Ministry in 1945. Joined the Research and Development department until 1969, moved to the Unspeakable area in 1980."