OUTTAKE 5

This is before anyone is bonded, married and after the first part of the story.

Chapter Text

Potter grinned as he watched Lucius and Snape trying to avoid Narcissa's fussing. She had been insisting that everyone in the family attend a family dinner. No one was interested in attending as they all agreed, they saw each other every day.

They all lived at Hogwarts, with the exception of Narcissa, but she was at Hogwarts every day serving in the Infirmary with Poppy as the other Healer. The Dark Lord was glaring at her as she was now fussing with Vlad's vest. "I really think we need to go with the green one, it will match Marvolo's shirt."

"I don't need to match his shirt." Vlad replied.

"It will reflect your standing as a couple."

"If they don't know we are mated, I will be sure to inform them quickly." Vlad growled. He looked at his mate, who wasn't happy either.

"Mother, before you get all the vampires upset with you, why don't I lead you into dinner?" Draco held out his elbow for Narcissa to use.

Potter waited until for everyone to leave, his mates were standing there looking at him. "Harry?" Lucius asked.

"Can't we hide?" Potter knew he sounded pathic. "You know she is going to start on when can she plan our bonding."

Snape sighed, he knew Potter was right. Narcissa had been after all of the couples to plan their bonding ceremonies. He got an idea. "She is desperate to plan a wedding or bonding ceremony. I saw we give her one."

"Who?"

"Oldest first." Snape grinned. His mates agreed.

______________________________________________________________________

"What?" Rosely's head shot up. "Me?"

"Yes, grandfather, after all, you need to lead by example." Potter commented. Potter had tossed Rosely and Minerva's name to Narcissa as soon as she started talking about how spring was such a great time of the year for a marriage ceremony.

"Oh, I can see it now, Minerva wearing her clan colors. We can have matching flowers." Narcissa started planning her out.

Minerva leaned over to Potter. "You will pay for this."

"Don't you want to be my grandmother? I never had one before." Potter pouted, giving her the sorrowful eye, and sad face.

Minerva melted like she always did when Potter used that combination on her. She turned to Narcissa. "Perhaps we can even create a nice gazebo for the ceremony."

____________________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe he did it." Snape told Lucius. They were posing for pictures, and this one required for them to be together.

"I can't either. Just as long as it wasn't us, I am glad. I know we are going to bond and soon, but Narcissa is scary." Lucius responded.

"I agree. I am thankful you don't have a daughter." Snape sighed. He knew Narcissa was going to get worse as everyone bonded or got married. "You think we can talk to Harry about eloping?"

"We would have to hide from Narcissa for years. We already gave her permission to plan our bonding."

"I say we plead insanity." Potter said as he stood next to them. "You are giving the others ideas also. So how about we plot behind our wards."

"Why don't we have one of you?" Snape asked.

"I can hide better." Potter grinned.

"He means he shadows out as the camera clicks." Lucius commented.

" Lucius commented