Untitled Part 52

Friday night to Monday morning (week 5)

Nicknames:

Nasty Master-Sirius
Fleabag/Wolfie-Remus
Screeches-Molly
Missing Cheese Dumbledore
Trashy-Ginny
Master Vampy-Harry
Master Smells-Snape
Master Blondie-Lucius
Darkness-Dark Lord
Grampy Vampy-Rosely
Dead Guys-Radu and Vlad
Cat-Minerva
Gobby-Filius
Meddy witchy-Poppy
Idiot Place (or Idiot anything)-Ministry or Minister
Red hair Menace (also Moron Twin)-Ron Weasley
Stupid One (also Moron Twin)-Hermione
Quill Lover-Umbridge
Fruit Loop-Moody
Can't Decide-Tonks
Quiet No Speak-Bode the Unspeakable
Starry-Aurora Sinistra
Brownies-Aurors

Potter was pacing as he could feel the arrival of the goblins, Ministry people, and family members of the variety Muggle-born. They were going to be here for the weekend to help aid in everyone getting an Inheritance Test.

Snape was sitting at his desk, working on reading essays and grading exams, while Lucius was reading. They were trying to act as normal as possible while Potter was clearly not happy with the invaders. Snape looked up as Potter passed by their bedroom door. "Harry, how about we spent the next few days at your father's?"

Potter stopped pacing. He glanced at their bedroom door, back to Snape and Lucius. "No, Harry. I need to finish reading these changes so I am ready for when the Vampire Council arrive." Potter growled as he went back to his pacing.

"Lucius, he is he going to be like this all weekend, can't you read those files at Marvolo's?"

Lucius glanced towards Potter, as he began to gather his files, scrolls, and notes. "Yes, it would be better."

__________________________________________________________________________

The Dark Lord arrived at his home to find his son sleeping on the couch in his study, Snape and Lucius were sitting and clearly working. "To stressful?"

"Yes." They replied.

"We figured this would work out better. He does feel safe here." Snape watched Potter start to shift. "He is going to wake up if we keep talking."

"I am already awake. Dad's arrival." Potter sat up. "Sorry, Dad, I know we didn't ask."

"This is your home too. I wish we had thought of it before you got aggravated." The Dark Lord sat down. "Hungry?"

"Starving." Potter moved into position to feed, and soon they heard Potter purring.

"I will let everyone know you are here. There shouldn't be any problems. Herman and Minerva are working on arranging Hogwarts to get ready for the Vampire Council. The Ministry, with Vlad and Radu's aid, is creating rooms in Hogsmeade and at Hogwarts for the members. The ICW isn't going to send anyone. They have already met with the Vampire Council." The Dark Lord felt his son shift into a better position as he started to fall asleep.

"Sleeping?" Snape was a bit worried about how much Potter had slept since they arrived.

"Yes, but I was actually expecting him to sleep a lot. Herman mentioned that since a lot of the stress at Hogwarts is now gone, added by the fighting, that Harry would sleep a lot this weekend to recoup."

"We will return Monday night unless you need us before then." Lucius handed the Dark Lord some parchment. "Here are some of the changes you suggested."

"Herman feels most of the meeting will be just a formalization of them recognizing Harry as a Living Vampire, and their new leader. Since Harry doesn't want that kind of power, it's more of a meet and greet, unless someone does something stupid. They have already been warned of how Harry deals with problems."

"That will be good, as I don't think Harry will take it well if someone does do something stupid." Lucius knew that with the way their luck was going, combined with Potter's luck, someone was going to do something stupid.

"Vlad and Radu have been setting up patrols for the vampires. Minerva opened up the third floor for all the vampires to have their own rooms."

They carried on talking about minor things until Potter started to wake up again, and before anyone could realize it, he had Lucius and Snape in their bedroom. Kreacher popped in as they were getting ready for bed. "Master Vampy, Master Smells, Master Blondie, Darkness said good night, mirror if problem."

"Thank you, Kreacher. Any news?" Potter asked as Kreacher got their bed ready for them. None of them were going to stop the elf, as they didn't want Kreacher to be upset with them.

"No, elvies watching cells and so are Brownies."

"Thank you, Kreacher." Potter climbed into the big bed. Kreacher popped out.

Snape and Lucius took their places when Potter wrapped his arms around them, Snape realized how comforting it had become, the feeling of Potter's arm around him. He glanced at Lucius and knew the man felt the same way. For years, he knew he wanted someone who could see past his exterior and he knew Lucius wanted someone who would protect him. They had that in Potter, yet Potter didn't stop them from being themselves, granted at times, it was a bit hard to handle a Living Vampire. "Severus?"

"I am fine, Harry, just thinking." Snape kissed his mate. "How about you nox the candles and we get some much-needed sleep?"

_____________________________________________________________________

The next few days passed fast. Potter was doing his reseach when he was awake, while Snape worked in the potion lab. Lucius was going through all the stuff that Amelia had sent him. Kreacher appeared to make sure they ate, and kept their iron up. Soon, however, Monday night arrived.