Some Days It Pays To Stay In Bed

Summary:

Wed evening first day of week 3, Thursday

Notes:

Nasty Master-Sirius=Dhampir
Fleabag/Wolfie-Remus
Screeches-Molly
Missing Cheese Dumbledore
Trashy-Ginny
Master Vampy-Harry
Master Smells-Snape
Master Blondie-Lucius
Darkness-Dark Lord
Grampy Vampy-Rosely
Dead Guys-Radu and Vlad
Cat-Minerva
Gobby-Filius
Meddy witchy-Poppy
Idiot Place (or Idiot anything)-Ministry or Minister
Red hair menace (also Moron Twin)-Ron Weasley
Stupid One (also Moron Twin)-Hermione
Quill Lover-Umbridge
Fruit Loop-Moody
Can't Decide-Tonks
Quiet No Speak-Bode the Unspeakable

Chapter Text

They all settled into their usual spots, as Severus took his place on Potter's lap. Lucius sat down next to them and Potter pulled him closer. "What happened Lucius?" The Dark Lord asked, as he relaxing against Vlad.

"This morning when we arrived, Amelia was waiting for us with Cornelius in her office. Last night after we left, one of the Aurors went to check on Hermione Granger. They found a Chameleon Ghoul in the cell. All the glamours failed because there was no magic feeding them. Now the really strange part of this is, when they went to put her into a tank, she actually faded from view, she tried to run out of the cell but Kreacher caught her. He put her into the tank and we got to see her true colors. She is turned into white Chameleon Ghoul."

"Does it matter about the colors?" Poppy asked.

"Yes, white means that isn't her true form, she is hiding it." Snape answered. "The most common of the Chameleon Ghouls is green, then blue, after that it's red, black and yellow. White isn't a natural Chameleon Ghoul color."

"Correct. Amelia called Rookwood and two other Unspeakables, turned out Miss Granger is actually a gnome. They found her in the Weasley's yard shortly before Ron would have turned ten. Missing Cheese set up the background for the Granger family. Their real daughter had died from cancer." Lucius explained.

"So what are they going to do with her?" Minerva asked.

"They put her out in Dean Forest." Rosely informed them. "There was no sense in punishing a creature who was obeying their orders. She doesn't have any magic and is back to her original form." He was holding Minerva's hand. The humans realized that their vampire mates needed their mates' touch and while normally public displays of affection were discouraged in Hogwarts, this really wasn't public.

"He means the Forest of Dean." Lucius smiled.

"What about Bode?" The Dark Lord asked.

"No luck regarding him. They searched every place they could think of, but he has disappeared for now. I don't think he is gone for good. He has too much riding on this to just disappear, I believe he will come back looking different, for all we know that wasn't his original form." Rosely answered. "He didn't look that old as an Unspeakable."

"We did, however, turn up some interesting information when Rookwood and some of the other Unspeakables searched his office." Lucius stated "they found the basic outline of the plan, stuff we already pieced together but really couldn't do anything about. Amelia asked Rookwood and Dawlish to go through everything and pull anyone else they might need for it."

"Any information regarding Alastor Gumboil?" Radu asked. He had Aurora tucked under his arm and was holding Aurora's hand.

"No, that was a bust. Ginny and Ron didn't know the name. When we tried to speak to him today, we got nowhere. However, this was interesting. When we informed Caradoc Dearborn and Missing Cheese that Bode was missing and left them hanging, both seemed pleased by the information." Rosely added. "I couldn't read anything in their shadows about it, so I believe they couldn't have told us anything even if they wanted."