Vampire Council

Summary:

Saturday night week 2

Chapter Text

Rosely froze with his fork halfway to his mouth. "Trouble incoming."

"See, this is when that skill is good." The Dark Lord commented as they all prepare for whatever show that is going to happen arrives.

"Do we need Harry and company?" Minerva asked.

"No, he will be here." Rosely informed them. "It is going to be interesting. Vlad, Radu slip out and get the others."

They quickly and quietly stood up and left the Great Hall to gather the other vampires. The students were watching them now and knew something was going to happen. Minerva stood up "everyone please head back to your dorms, dinner will be served up there. If you have any detentions they are dismissed. Prefects guide your house back to your common rooms."

The students grumbled a bit but obey. They knew by now that if they were asked to leave it was for a very good reason and usually one they didn't want to witness. They also knew that they were safe, after all the vampires and Potter certainly proved that, a few different times.

The vampires arrived and soon are stationed around the Great Hall, fading into the background. After several minutes the doors were thrust open and a group of vampires entered, dressed in deep green robes. "Tosha, if you were smart, you would leave now." Rosely rose. "This isn't going to end the way you think it is."

"I am here on behalf of the Vampire Council. We are here to get rid of the fake Royal." Tosha informed them. Tosha was almost six feet, lean, almost too skinny, with long thin arms and legs. He had medium brown long hair, a pale complexion that just screamed vampire, he was waving a piece of parchment. "I will prove my coven correct in informing the Council of this fake Royal."

Radu laughed, "I am sorry, but this is going to be fun to watch. I bet you Vlad that Harry will be here in less than a minute?"

"Bet." Vlad said "usual bet?" They can hear the others placing bets also, the humans couldn't but that didn't matter.

"Yes."

"Boys, I say in two minutes." Rosely informed them "and this time, no going cheap Radu."

"You can't bet, you already know." Radu said "and that wasn't cheap, took me a month to find and over three months wages."

"Cheap." Rosely repeated himself, he leaned over to Minerva "it was that wine we had last night."

"Rosely, this is serious business." Tosha informed him. "The Vampire Council will deal with you after this."

"We are aware. However, you seem to be slightly misinformed." When suddenly there was a growl behind Tosha. The vampires that were already in the Great Hall before Tosha arrived show themselves and knelt down. "Tosha, meet my great grandson Harrison Jameson Potter-Gaunt, I believe you might want to kneel now." Rosely smirked.

The vampires that arrived with Tosha, remained standing. They were from Tosha's coven and obeyed Tosha. "I challenge his right."

"Fool." Vlad muttered "but it doesn't surprise me, always knew he was an idiot."

"Why am I not surprised by how utterly moronic you can be? How you got to lead a coven I will never understand." Rosely shook his head. "I was hoping you cared about your coven."

Potter doesn't even respond, he sent Tosha flying from the doors to land at the base of the head table. The vampires, who arrived with Tosha, attacked Potter en masse. Snape and Lucius were quickly escorted from the fray by three of the previously kneeling vampires. The others move to stand behind the head table. "Who's this? Why is he here? Why are they here?" Snape demanded.