OUTTAKE 2

NOTES: Years later

Lucius glared at the classroom full of students, he wanted to find out who decided to prank him and none of them were leaving until the person who did it owned up to it. He also was afraid of how Potter would react. He looked down and saw the beginning of the hives breaking out. Potter was going to hurt someone he thought. "I am going to ask this once, if you don't answer me, you will be facing Professor Harry Potter, not Severus or me. So I expect an answer. Who did this?"

"I want the answer too." Snape said stepping into the room. "Professor Popa was wondering where you and your students were." He looked at Lucius and whispered, "let me get the allergy potion out." He pulled out his potion bag and began to sort through them. "Lucius, we have a problem."

Lucius looked at him and down to the bag opened on the desk. "No, please tell me we aren't out." He glared at the students "I want an answer and each minute we wait I am going to start deducting points, assign detentions and."

Everyone froze as they heard a low growl coming from the entrance. Snape pulled out his mirror "Dark Lord."

"Severus?"

"Problem in Lucius' classroom." Snape told him and closed the mirror before he got a response. He moved next to Lucius, pulling him closer.

No one moved, however, as Potter was still standing in the doorway. He let out another low growl. "We don't know who did it." Lucius informed him. "We were working on finding out when you arrived."

Potter walked into the classroom and the students fled from their benches and lined up against the wall. "Don't move." Snape instructed them, he doesn't want to give Potter any ideas.

The Dark Lord, with Vlad and Radu entered the classroom. "Do I want to know what happened?" The Dark Lord asked as they watched Potter glaring and pacing around Lucius. They watched him stop in front of Lucius and look to Snape. "Severus?"

"He is in control but if we don't get Lucius his potion, we will have a bigger issue."

"Yes, someone decided it would be funny to prank me, the prank used Boom Berries." Lucius told him. "Severus doesn't have the allergy potion either."

"Will Poppy?" Radu asked seeing the red spots spreading over Lucius's exposed skin, he didn't even want to think what would happen if it moved to the next stage.

"Yes, she should." Snape answered. "I am more worried about keeping whoever did this from facing Harry." They saw Radu leave the classroom.

"Uncle Lucius, it wasn't actually anyone in this class. It was Michelle Cameron, we tried to warn her, but she didn't believe us." Ashley Weasley stepped forward, she was Fred and Angelia's daughter and was part of the family. She had the Weasley red hair and was more like Arthur in personality.

"Thank you, Ashley, we will deal with that later." The Dark Lord smiled at her, reassuring her that everything would be fine.

"OK Uncle Marvolo, but Uncle Harry doesn't look happy, should we get everyone out of here?" She asked, the concern in her voice clear. This wasn't the first time family members had seen Potter getting protective or anxious about Lucius or Snape. Though technically they were Potters now and had been for a while. Just like the Dark Lord's surname was Popa.

"Yes, and tell Grandpa Herman and Grandma Minerva we will be delayed in joining everyone for lunch." He looked over at all the students, none of them appeared to be afraid now.

"Yes, Uncle Marvolo." She said.

"Vlad?" The Dark Lord asked.

"Already ahead of you, come on kids let's go to the Great Hall, if you are good I will tell you a story in your common room later on." Vlad promised as he began to get the kids out of the classroom, now that he wasn't needed to help keep Potter from hurting someone.

"Grandfather, are you going to be alright?" They heard Abraxas Brutus Malfoy ask quietly. He was so different than Draco, he took after his mother, Astoria Greengrass in personality, however, he looked exactly like a Malfoy.

"He is going to be fine. He just needs a potion." Snape reassured him.

"Grandpa Harry isn't going to eat anyone is he?" Abraxas inquired. They saw Ashley was also waiting for the answer.

"No, he is just worried, you know how protective he is of any member of the family." Lucius gave him a small smile, he went to scratch a hive only to have his hand slapped by Snape.

"No scratching." Snape pulled his hands into his. "You and Ashley go and help Grandpa Vlad. We promise everything is fine."

"We're sorry, we honestly did try to stop it. I know we should have said something when asked but we didn't want to get in trouble with our friends either." Ashley said.

"Ash, honey, it's your first year, we understand that, but from now on, when someone has something like this planned let us know ahead of time." The Dark Lord told her giving her a kiss on the top of her head. "I am sure Vlad wants both of you to help him."

They watched the two kids begin to leave and before they can even start to run to catch up to everyone else Snape said. "Walk, at least until you are out of the classroom. We can't"

"Take points if you don't catch us." Both of the kids replied.

Poppy and Radu entered the classroom as the kids are leaving. "Well, I see major crises averted." She handed the potion to Lucius. "I am going to say we won't be seeing any of you for the rest of the day?"

"He looks fine but I don't want to take a chance of him seeing the student who caused it. I know he won't eat the kid but he will certainly scare her." Snape told her as Lucius drank the potion. He knew Lucius would be tired, the allergy potions made people sleepy.

"We better head to our quarters, this stuff makes me very sleepy and I know Harry is going to be a bit protective."

"A bit?" Radu snorted.

"Harry, ready when you are." Lucius smiled at him as he felt the arm snake around his waist, he felt Severus pulled closer, the shadows enveloped them and before he can process anything, they are in their bedroom.

"Bath?" Snape asked.

"Yes, I have some of those soothing bath salts under the sink for times like this." Lucius told him as he yawned. He found himself naked and being guided into the bathroom by Potter.