Vampire Council (Idiots included)

Potter was not a very happy living vampire, to put it mildly. Hogwarts was swarming with Ministry personal, unknown vampires, and of course, reporters. This was after a meeting with the goblins, at the Dark Lord's home, in which the vaults situation was explained. Lucius had arrived back at Hogwarts about thirty minutes ago, with the Dark Lord and Rosely.

Over the weekend, the Dark Lord and Lucius, with Rosely at times, spent a lot of time working out the details concerning the vaults, and the Muggle-born reimbursement, with Potter and Snape's insights. Lucius and the Dark Lord got a few headaches trying to figure out the mess that Missing Cheese left his vaults in, which would result in a mirror conference with Ironclaw, and a few other goblins. Missing Cheese had a very bad habit of robbing Peter to pay Paul until he could snag money from someone account. Even Ironclaw and two assistants wondered how the man's vaults hadn't crashed. They had traced over fifty years of transactions. All of them working on their proposal to present to the Goblin Council on Monday morning.

When Monday arrived, and Lucius, the Dark Lord, Rosely, Ironclaw, and a few other goblins, met with the Goblin Council. It had been a lot of hard work to finalize exactly how to make sure it didn't happen again, and how to make sure they kept everything legal, without dragging the whole Wizarding world into financial decline. At times the tension rose, but not because of insults or disrespect between the two races, but because they were so frustrated at what Missing Cheese had done.

The goblin in charge of Missing Cheese's accounts had been found to be under a number of potions and controlling spells. The healers were a bit surprised at the results and demanded to test of everyone. Their wish was granted and a complete check of all the goblin account managers, their assistants, and even the tellers. They were under the control of Missing Cheese, all of them had connections with Missing Cheese's business dealings. Bode accounts, thankfully, were easier to fix, and that money went into the funds to reimburse the Muggle-born. Bode's family allowed the goblins to take whatever wasn't gained by lawful means to be removed from the family vaults.

Finally, it was decided that the goblins were going to start encouraging all the purebloods and half-bloods to come in and take Inheritance Tests, also a magical Inheritance Skill Test. It was agreed that the Wizengamot and Ministry, with the ICW's approval would hire two people to assist the half-bloods in guaranteeing they were tested. Since it was still mid-term, they were going to hold off until the new term to start on the Muggle-born. The Muggle-born when the new term starts would go year by year during the weekend to get their test, also providing support by the new assistants. The assistants would have to be able to blend into the Muggle world and be able to explain all the details of what the testing meant.

"So who did they decide on?" Snape had been wondering since he didn't believe anyone in the Ministry or Wizengamot would be able to do the job. Lucius had been explaining all the details of the meeting, as they knew Potter would have never been safe to travel to Gringotts.

"Amelia is actually going to speak to the parents of some of the half-blood families, the ones who reside in the Muggle world about the jobs. She is going to send out a letter asking some of the professors for good candidates." Lucius was in the process of changing for their meeting with the Vampire Council.

"That is a great idea. No one would be able to claim biased, and since they live in the muggle world it would aid in keeping the Statute safe." Snape liked the idea. "I tested some of the venom today."

"Interesting results?" Lucius knew they were doing the small talk to keep Potter from focusing on what was happening outside of their quarters.

"Yes, it was as we thought. He has two types of venom, and something I am not sure what to call it exactly, but it allows him to make people into a Dhampir. The venom in us, is scent based, as we assumed. The other is a deadly poison, as we also assumed. However, the interesting part is, they all have the same base factor."