It's Only Been A Week? Are You Sure?

Summary:

Wednesday evening

Notes:

Nicknames:

Nasty Master-Sirius
Fleabag/Wolfie-Remus
Screeches-Molly
Missing Cheese Dumbledore
Trashy-Ginny
Master Vampy-Harry
Master Smells-Snape
Master Blondie-Lucius
Darkness-Dark Lord
Grampy Vampy-Rosely
Dead Guys-Radu and Vlad
Cat-Minerva
Gobby-Filius
Meddy witchy-Poppy
Idiot Place (or Idiot anything)-Ministry or Minister
Red hair menace (also Moron Twin)-Ron Weasley
Stupid One (also Moron Twin)-Hermione
Quill Lover-Umbridge
Fruit Loop-Moody
Can't Decide-Tonks
Quiet No Speak-Bode the Unspeakable

Chapter Text

Snape tried to roll over, but felt the familiar arm wrapped around his waist. He felt hair on his face, he knew Lucius had his head on Potter's chest, as he had his face buried into Potter's neck. He lifted his head and saw Potter was looking at him. "What time is it?"

"Time to go back to sleep." They hear from Lucius.

"Almost 5." Potter tells him and gives him a kiss. "Hungry." Releasing Lucius and leaning over Snape, who tilts his head to the side and exposes his neck.

"I have to say this is the most amazing sensation." Snape tell them. "I don't think I will ever get tired of this."

"It is more than I expected it to feel like." Lucius says as he caresses Snape's body as he drapes himself over Potter. They hear a low growl. "Yes, he is sexy."

"Only you two think that." Snape tells him, letting out a small moan of pleasure, as Lucius touches his thigh.

"You need new eyes." A caress down his leg. "Do you not see all the students who lust after you?" A caress up his leg, and hip. "Have you never seen all the Death Eaters who follow you?" A caress that is so delicate Snape tries to move towards the teasing hand. "They don't try to talk to you because you are the most pleasant of conversationalist." Snape gets a kiss on his mouth, to soften this comment. "Most enjoy egging others to try and duel you because they want a chance to look at your body. Why do you think you always had so many willing to watch you duel, I can tell you it wasn't just your skill with a wand. Well that wand anyways."

Snape snorts at Lucius. Potter pulls away and looks down at Snape, his eyes looking for something, Snape isn't sure what. Potter gives a bit of a warble. "He doesn't understand it Harry. He really thinks he is ugly."

"I am. My nose is huge, my hair is greasy, my." Snape doesn't get to finish as he pulled closely into Potter, who is purring at him. "Why is he purring? I get he does it after we have sex, but now?"

"You need to read my books. He is purring to stop you from putting yourself down and reassure you that he does like you as you." Lucius leans towards him and gives him a kiss. "Why do you think I encouraged our friendship when you were a first year?"

"I have wondered about that." Snape tells him. He had been surprised someone like Lucius would want to even talk to him. Lucius was a fifth year, it did help his status in the house as Lucius was considered the Prince of Slytherin at the time.

Lucius smiles at him "because I wanted to keep you for myself. I certainly didn't want anyone else having you. I hope you don't think those Marauders didn't get some payback from me, I can show you the memories later."

"That is what they meant. The Mutt, after you graduated, said something about my protection being gone. I wasn't about to ask them what they meant." Snape tries not to moan as he feel Potter's tongue on his mark.