Potion Ingredients and Really Again?

They walked to the Forbidden Forest and Potter grinned at Snape as Snape stopped near some of the foliage he wanted. "I will be in this area, now go and have fun. Torment some spiders, if you can get some venom too that would be wonderful. Now shoo shoo little vampy go and kill some spiders for me."

"I am sure Aragog will remember me, I know I remember him. Can't wait to repay his hospitality." Potter grinned.

"Remember to bring your host a gift. After that, if you happen to bring back other ingredients, it would be most helpful." Snape told him. Potter was gone and out of sight before Snape could bend over and pick his first flower.

Potter sped through the forest enjoying the scents and the rush of speed. It was better than flying. He soon found Aragog. "Hello Aragog, remember me?" Potter asked.

"I remember you, you didn't learn your lesson the first time you were here. I guess we can teach you again. Hagrid may be my friend but no other humans are."

"Good thing I am not human, but let's play a game. For each one of yours, I take out, I get to keep their corpses. For every five corpses, you provide me with a vial of your venom." Potter told him.

"If we kill you?" Aragog asked.

"Well, you have food for a while won't you?" Potter told him.

"Agreed. We start now." Aragog snarled out. "Attack."

The spiders start swarming towards Potter, who just grinned at them as they got closer. When they were in range he started ripping their hearts out and tossing them into a small pile. The spiders began to get nervous and soon started to back off, and in came the older ones. Potter again waited for them to get into range, and with his speed, he would jump on one of them and use its own legs to stab the other spiders as they approached Potter.

"STOP!" Aragog finally screamed.

Potter looked around at the pile of dead spiders and grinned. "I would say you owe me a lot of venom." Potter reached into his robes and tossed 10 vials to Aragog, while he began to collect the hearts and put them into jars, the silk and legs into separate baggies. When he was done he walked up to Aragog and collected the vials. "If you had been nice to me in my second year when we came to you for help, this wouldn't have happened. I will expect from now on, you will provide, once a month, 10 vials of venom and 10 baggies of silk. I will leave the supplies here for you to fill and will collect them in a month. See you later Aragog." Potter waved at the spiders as he left.

He began to enjoy the forest when he smelled unicorns. He followed the scent and found a herd of them. He watched them for a bit and didn't approach them. He sat down and just enjoyed them playing. He was surprised when two the unicorns approached him. They nudged him and he petted them. "I don't suppose I could get some of your main and tail hair, and maybe some blood? It for Snape, he is the Potion Master at Hogwarts and would love to have some."

The unicorns looked at him for a long time before nodding their agreement. Potter smiled as he conjured a comb and began to comb their manes and tails, taking the loose hairs that came out. Most of the herd let him comb their manes and tails. He kept the mane and tail hairs separated and when he was done, he braided each batch together. Two of the unicorns came forward and offered their necks for him to take blood from. He pulled out a pure silver knife and did a shallow cut on each one and collected 3 vials of blood from each. He cast a healing charm on them after he was done. "I do thank you so much. He will love these."

The unicorns gave him a gentle nudge. "Bane, I know you are behind me."

Bane comes forward and looks closely at him. "You have changed greatly in one way, but not in another. You are pure in the ways that unicorns have honored you, yet you are changed in that you are taking back control."