Sunday, The Day Of Rest, Not

Lucius is smirking as they are walking back to Snape's quarters. Everyone is clearly moving out of the way and doesn't want to upset Potter. "Is it always like this?" He asks, he really hadn't paid much attention this morning on their way to the Hall.

"Yes, it makes it so much easier to get places now. You saw the reaction when we enter the Hall."

"I thought it was because I and Marvolo was with you this morning."

"Nope, all meals. We have been having fun with it." Snape tells him. "Lots of growling and fangs, we never forget the fangs."

Lucius holds back the mirth that wants to escape him. "Fangs?"

"Yes, he can flash them really well."

They arrive at Snape's quarters and feel the wards go up as soon as they have entered the room. "I need to floo Narcissa, maybe take him into another room while I do it?" Lucius asks.

Snape looks at him as Potter says "no."

"You can floo her, but we won't be leaving the room, that is what is just basically said." Snape tells him as Potter pulls him to the couch and sits down.

Lucius floos Narcissa and when she appears she is clearly not happy. "Lucius, how dare you! Telling Draco not to come near you, allowing yourself to believe that Potter is a living vampire, it was a simple potion accident."

"Narcissa, he is a living vampire, would you care to explain to his father, the Dark Lord how you arrived at your conclusions? I would think you would be happy that we have been working to keep our son alive and keep Potter from killing him when he has ignored what he has been told?" Narcissa, he can see, isn't sure what to say about that. He continues on "Draco and some of his friend caused it to happen, but it's true. Now maybe you can work on helping us keep Draco alive?"

"I don't know what to do." She finally admits.

"Get our son to realize how serious this is. He needs to understand this isn't something that is fixable. He turned Potter, the Dark Lord's son, into a living vampire."

"His son?" She is clearly surprised and afraid. Snape wonders how she could have missed it the first time Lucius told her but holds his tongue.

"Yes, I will explain more later. I just floo'ed to let you know I am in Severus' quarters with Harry and I don't believe I will be able to leave for a while."

"Why?"

"I am one of people that feeds him. There are some books in my study on my desk, read up on living vampires, that will help you explain it to Draco."

"The Dark Lord?"

"He won't be doing anything to Draco, unless he doesn't smarten up. He was here this morning when Draco ignored all the warning that he had been given and seen. No one wants Draco hurt Narcissa, but he has no sense self preservation."

"I know, I have warned him about it before, usually Pansy can keep him under control."

"Narcissa there is something else. Something that I wasn't expecting."

"You are his mate." She tells him.

"How?"

"I can see Severus and Harry in the background and judging from the way he is pacing and looking at you, it's clear."

Lucius turned around and looked, he wasn't expecting Potter to be pacing and clearly getting upset about him talking to Narcissa.

"It's not Narcissa, it's the floo." Snape tells him. "To many people."