Chapter 6: Little Brats Everywhere

Disclaimer: I absolutely own nothing of KHR , sadly enough, or maybe it's a good thing I don't know.

P.S. The lazy ass, Xanxus666, created this chapter with me. Partially.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Reborn glared at anybody that either looked at him or got in his way. He's pissed off at himself for losing sight of the punk, he had underestimated him. 'Losing to a kid, I must really be going soft.' 

But you couldn't fault him entirely. They had recently moved here, and he was too busy to make it a priority of looking around the town. He hadn't thought he'd get assigned a mission so soon, nor find any trouble in this quiet little town of all places. Besides, he was confident his brats could take care of themselves, so there was no need to baby proof the town.

Reborn wouldn't admit it, but he was begrudgingly impressed. Especially with the way Kimura moved through the back alleys like it was second nature to him. 'Probably was though, knowing the boy's record.'

'First things first, I'm the realest (realest)

Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let 'em feel it)

And I'm still in the murder business

I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics (right) 

You should want a bad bitch like this (ha)'

'I'm going to kill Mukuro for messing with my watch's ring tone,' Reborn thought, a sadistic gleam entering his eyes.

Reborn had paid Verde to build 10 specialized watches. Made for the little demons he called his kids.

The watches were able to contact one another in a various of ways. It was also able to track down where the other watches currently were. (They had better be on his little demons or there was going to be pure unending pain for all those responsible.) And it gave distress signals to everyone when they were in a difficult situation.

Each of his kids got to choose their own colors, his being black, with an orange one left over. Reborn only bought the extra one because his instinct told him to, and it hasn't led him wrong before. At the time, he wasn't sure why orange, but he had a feeling he knew why now. 

"What do you want Takeshi?"

"Yo Reborn. We're wondering where you're at?"

"I'll be there in 10. Tell Kyoya and Mukuro not to ruin anything else, especially Mukuro, or there will be hell to pay. And Hayato and Lambo better keep those bombs from blowing, or their heads will."

On that lovely note, Reborn clicked the end button on the watch. 'Tch. Troublesome.'

Arriving exactly 10 minutes later, Reborn paused. Straining his senses, he could hear the brats arguing inside the house. And exactly what their neighbors were doing in the restroom. He wrinkled his nose in disgust.

Not wanting it to escalate towards where they'd destroy the house again, he entered. (He got it repaired that morning and still hadn't made the kids suffer the consequences). Apparently heeding his warnings, no one had fought or had any weapons out, yet.

"Ah, Okaeri Hitman-san."

"Reborn-kun. Welcome back."

"Tadaima Chrome, Kyoko."

That made everyone else's attention snap to him.

"Maa~ Maa~ Reborn you surprised me."

"Tch. Nobody gives a shit, dumbass. Good afternoon Reborn-san."

"GYAHAHAHA! Everyone should bow to Lambo-sama!"

"EXTREME afternoon Reborn!"

"Kufufufu."

"Hn."

In response, Reborn gave another "Tadaima." Trying to hide the small, fond smile that had made its way onto his face with his fedora.

"Reborn-kun. Why were you late today, you usually tell us if you are," Kyoko asked worriedly.

Reborn sighed. 'I need to stop sighing. Meeting the little pain really got on my nerves.'

"I got assigned by Nono to train the Vongola Decimo and he happens to live here in Namimori."

Reborn internally snarled. 'He happened to live here, yeah right. Nono was the one who told me about Namimori, stating it was a good place for me and the kids to settle down in. Nono, what's with the slight manipulation? What are you playing at here?'

An excited or anxious gleam entered most of his kid's eyes.

"Already Reborn-san," Hayato asked nervously.

Reborn nodded. "So Kyoya, Mukuro, Chrome, Lambo, Ryohei, Takeshi, and Hayato... be prepared. You guys are the most qualified to be the Decimo's guardians, so don't go and mess it up."

"Kufufufu. What is the little Vongola's name?"

'Bang.'

Mukuro blinked in surprise. Raising his hand to touch his left cheek, feeling the blood trickling from the graze.

"M-Mukuro-sama."

Reborn proceeded to ignore the shocked stares he received. "Don't touch my watch again, understand. The boy's name is Kimura Tsuna."

Kyoya immediately appeared attentive. He had been leaning against a wall, far from where everyone stood, uncaring what Reborn had to say. Now, well... Now he popped up in front of Reborn eager to know more.

"Where is the carnivore?"

"You know him, Hibari?"

Kyoya ignored what the baseball herbivore said as he looked expectantly at Reborn. Blood thirst obvious by the smirk on his face. 

Reborn raised an eyebrow at Kyoya. "Last saw the kid in the back alleys near the west side." No, he would not admit to losing sight of the kid, he is the world's greatest hitman for a reason, dammit.

Astonishingly, Kyoya's smirk widened even more so. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Short, I know, I know. The next one will be longer, don't know by how much though. Please comment and vote. Thanks for reading.

Y'all see any mistakes, please tell me alright. Ciao.