Chapter 25: Explanations Galore

We now interrupt your daily lives with this broadcast: Local writers finally write! Haha. No, but like serious talk, it's a new year guys, holy mother of nuggets! Xanxus666 and I hope y'all had some great holidays or if y'all don't celebrate nothing, then hopefully ya had some wonderful days.

Also, do you guys get like updates every time we edit something? Cause we went and quickly edited all the previous chapters, so sorry for the false alarms and inconveniences. 

Disclaimer: We don't own khr, if we did, it'd get cancelled after the first episode.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Okay, so maybe Tsuna's a bit of an instigator, but honestly it was funny. Plus, it's not like he did much, the idiots provoke each other quite fine without him.

Okay, so maybe cheering them on as they fought didn't help deescalate the situation, but there was no harm in it. Correction: there was no harm done to him. But it was not like they were going to stop if he started yelling at them to quit. He'd get dragged right into the middle of it.

Okay, so maybe this, maybe that, it didn't explain why he had to help clean too!

"You're cleaning because you started all this."

Tsuna turned his head so fast he got whiplash. "What? Hitman-san, Hitman-san, I think there's something wrong with your head. I didn't start anything."

"You chased Lambo around the house."

"That doesn't mean I made Sasagawa join in!"

"Lambo slammed into Ryohei."

"Are you hearing yourself? Lambo! L-A-M-B-O!"

Reborn was unmoved. "Who was chasing him."

"Ugh! It's still not my fault that Sasagawa broke the TV."

"You allowed him to play with you two, and he only knows one direction, forward."

Tsuna's eye twitched. "Allowed! You know what, whatever. Smiley's completely to blame for the broken vases and frames."

"Takeshi's first reaction to anything thrown at him is to pitch it back or hit it. He had a bat. You threw the remote."

"At the little Urchin! Alright, fine! There's no winning with you! You're acting as they are all innocent beings and I've somehow corrupted them! It still doesn't explain why I'm cleaning by myself?"

"You're not. Lambo and Kyoko are in the kitchen. Chrome had no part in this. Takeshi is with Hayato in their rooms after you broke them, so they're busy."

"You! You broke them!"

"Ryohei's right here cleaning the dining room. See, you're not the only one cleaning."

They both silently watched as Ryohei robotically wiped the same spot on the table. The same spot he's been wiping since he started.

Tsuna was unimpressed. "What about Mukuro and his fan club? Hibari? They started the all-out brawl on their own."

"You were cheering."

"Is there a crime against that?! Why don't they clean up their own mess?"

"They're busy. Stop complaining."

"You're acting like this has never happened before? You can't tell me they don't already destroy everything on a daily basis?? So how is it my fault???"

Reborn, the ignorant slut, brushed imaginary dust off his shoulder. "I'm going to check on the brats upstairs, I expect you to be finished by the time dinner is ready."