Chapter 22: It's A Sun Shiny Day

And we are back! Thanks for sticking around and supporting this story! We appreciate it when you star/vote, comment, and add this to your reading list. Also, feel free to point out any mistakes we've made and give constructive criticism.

Disclaimer: We do not own anything of Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tsuna wandered around the streets, reflecting on his earlier chat with the hitman. It seems that underneath all that assholism the hitman was still an asshole, ha. But a twisted-and-harsh-type-of-caring asshole. Making him tolerable, just barely though.

What he was more concerned about was the agreement he made with the older man. He wasn't sure how'd that work out?

School was a semi-okay thing, if it didn't interfere with his missions. Keeping up grade wise was gonna be a breeze. His teacher, Imayoshi, didn't waste time on idiots and made sure he was up to high school level. Besides, he hasn't been considered an idiot ever since his... ever since his mother passed away. Something had just clicked in his brain. No longer was he slow at understanding, never being able to concentrate. Easily distracted by nothing and everything, and jumpy at the slightest twitch. So yeah, once the hitman finalized things with Hibari on his registration to the school, it would be easy as fuck.

The whole guardian bullshit was nothing of importance. He's used to playing nice with people he hates or want to slit his throat at any chance they can get. And if these so-called guardians are who he thinks they are, well, there's no need to kiss ass and whatnot.

So far, it was looking pretty good for him. So, for however short a while he spent indulging the hitman, it might turn out as a somewhat decent past time. Only as a past time. The hitman, on the other hand, somehow believed that the mafia gig was a permanent full-time thing, which could become troublesome.

"EXTREME HELLO THERE!"

Tensing briefly, Tsuna turned around to give the other a wry smile. "Morning Sasagawa."

"Call me Ryohei!"

"We've been over this dude, no thanks Sasagawa."

"Ryohei!"

"Yeah, no."

"Ryohei," the older white-haired male insisted.

"I've already agreed on Sasagawa- "

"Ryohei!"

"-instead of Loudmouth Motherfucker."

"So unextreme!"

"Then what you complaining about?"

Ignoring this, the older male jogged past him. "Let's go for an extreme run!"

"And there you go changing the topic till you bring it up later again," Tsuna deadpanned.

Shrugging, he fell in step with the other. It wasn't the first time this happened and wouldn't be the last, but he enjoyed it at the very least. Jogging, or in this case running, was very relaxing. The repetitive motions numbing his mind, leaving no room to focus on his problems. Of course, with the older teen's constant yelling, it would've snapped him out of his depressive funk anyway.

"EXTREME!"

He could still remember when he first met the other.

Tsuna had been out on his occasionally-depending-on-his-mood morning jog when he ran into Ryohei. Literally.

They'd both been going around the corner block, too quick to stop, and collided with one another. Tsuna felt as if he ran into a brick wall- he knew how that felt, don't ask- with how built the other was.