Chapter 24: Meeting Once Again

So here's the next part! Got it done just in time. hehehe. Xanxus666 and I bow before those who are still reading this, it really fills us with happiness! Now, please enjoy!

Disclaimer: Y'all already know this ain't ours.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ya know, I feel uncomfortable being in a secluded corner with ya."

"There's someone you'll be meeting today."

"Doesn't explain why we're here of all places."

"You need to make sure it ends well-"

"Fine! Ignore me! See if I care."

"-if not, your training will be absolute hell, as a suitable punishment."

Tsuna rolled his eyes at the smug bastard. "Let me guess. They're one of those guardian dipsticks."

Reborn shot him a look, so Tsuna raised his hands in surrender. "Alright, alright, damn geezer. I'll play nice, okay?"

Something he said seemed to amuse the hitman, but Tsuna couldn't figure out what.

"To answer your previous question, yes, you'll be meeting a potential Storm Guardian."

"Huh. That's the red flame, right?"

Reborn nodded his head in confirmation. Only to raise a questioning eyebrow when Tsuna eyed him uncertainly.

"Is there some kind of ritual I need to do? Why am I even meeting a Guardian candidate when I don't know squat about that yet?"

The older man just crossed his arms and leaned against the wall which annoyed Tsuna immensely. 'Who you trying to fool you Wrinkly Bat? I know this is shitty planning on your part cause ya enjoy the suffering of others.'

"Whatever geezer. Anything ya can tell me 'bout this Guardian person?"

"He wears loose clothing and has a preference towards darker colors. He likes skulls, spikes, and silver accessories."

Facepalming, he growled, "Anything useful? Or are there just cobwebs up in that head of yours."

"He's superstitious and believes in U.M.A.s. He also has quite the explosive personality."

"U.M.A.s? No, wait. Forget that. Thanks for nothing." Eye twitching, Tsuna sullenly stared at the sky.

Reborn tugged his fedora down, hiding his amusement.

Course, bombs came raining down right then and Reborn was nowhere in sight. Cursing, Tsuna expertly dodged the majority, the rest he pinched their fuse. Knowing better than to fight a mid-to-long range fighter at a distance, he easily made his way closer to his opponent.

And he saw exactly who was trying to kill him.

A silver-haired octopus with black and red clothing- skulls, spikes, and all- lazily throwing bombs in his general direction.

In the next second, their eyes met. Disinterested green to exasperated brown. Meaning Tsuna got a perfect view when pure shock and horror filled Gokudera's very being.

"S-S-Sagi-sama!"

"Wait! Calm-"

And then the other teen fainted.

Tsuna blankly eyed the fallen form of Gokudera and the explosives headed his way.

That's when Reborn decided to grace them with his presence. Swiftly, he shot the fuses of all the air-borne bombs before rushing to the silver teen. Reborn checked his pulse and his eyes, confusion visible.