Chapter 11: Stormy Situation

Disclaimer: As usual, I don't own KHR, or it's characters.

P.S. Xanxus666 is a jerk, but has indeed gave a hand in making this chapter.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tsuna strode into the convenience store some distance from the base. Making sure to look as non-threatening as possible or suspicious for that matter. His short height playing to his advantage. Tch.

It was a lovely afternoon and he looked like some of the local thugs in the area. Which was true in a sense, but he didn't want the people inside to think that. Tsuna wanted something to fucking drink. He wasn't in the mood to deal with prissy wimps that'll call the cops at any chance they could get.

As Tsuna passed the alcohol section, he allowed himself a moment to mourn. He couldn't buy any because of some dumbass law that the Hibari Clan enforces with a strict hand.

Of course, he could always steal it. Except he was in a holding cell yesterday and didn't feel like going back any time soon. So, for the time being, Tsuna couldn't do anything illegal.

There were always those asses from the base, yet he didn't ever want to be in debt to any of those guys. Tsuna had learned that the hard way. He could use a fake ID, but somehow the shitty old man from the police station always knew about it. He forgot it anyways, so it didn't matter.

As Tsuna stood before the Pocari drinks, he noticed something in the corner of his eye. A silver-haired kid stood a ways off yelling into his phone without a care in the world. Something about baseball idiots and stupid lawn heads and being indecisive.

At least, that's the idea Tsuna managed to get with what he was able to understand. Hoping to put some distance between him and the yelling freak, he took a step to the left. Not that it made much of difference, but it was a matter of principle.

He was barely reaching for a drink when the doors to the store slammed opened.

"NOBODY MOVE OR I WILL SHOOT!"

And like some boring cliché, there were 3 guys, all holding guns, barging in with all the grace of an elephant.

In total, there were currently six people inside the store. Six nobodies forced to deal with this shitty situation. His self, the wuss (cashier), the silver annoyance, some lovey-dovey couple, and a whore. Wonderful.

The amateurs gathered them in front of the cash register. Waving their guns around, much like a child throwing a tantrum, in an attempt at intimidation. Fuck, secondhand embarrassment was going to be the death of him.

Course, everyone was scare shitless and obediently followed orders. Then there was that one dude, the silver-haired annoyance. Smirking a bit to himself, Tsuna decided to sit back and see how things played out, but damn did he regret not being able to grab a drink.

Tsuna watched the yelling freak with concealed amusement. The dude stuck a cigarette in his mouth and slouched, looking at the amateur thieves as if they were a waste of space. Which they were, no lie.

Now that he had a good look at all them, the leader appeared more confident than the others. Seemed he had some experience. So, Grumpy (the silver annoyance, that's his official name now) might have some trouble with him. Or he might not, who knows. 

The one on the left closer to Grumpy... Tsuna did a double take. 'WAS HIS HAIR OCTOPUS STYLED! What the fucks wrong with that kid, damn weirdo.'

Though, Tsuna must admit, it suited the guy, even if it was slightly ridiculous. 'Dudes also got some dynamite on him too, shit. He fucking better know how to use them and not blow us to hell with him.'