Chapter 9: Getting Home (High)

Disclaimer: Me and my friend don't own anything.

P.S. Its been a while, huh. Just wrapping up the end of the day for both Tsuna and Reborn here, plus a partial of the morning as well. Xanxus666 is still alive and helping.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tsuna groaned in pain as he climbed the side of the building, hoping his body didn't quit on him. If it did, the others would have to be scrapping his dead body off the ground. Course, that was only if they were even in the mood to do clean up. 

The only reason he was doing this was so he didn't have to deal with anyone asking him questions. Now he was thinking it might not have been worth it. Finally reaching his rooms window, he quickly opened it. Immediately dumping himself onto his bed nearby.

"You're gonna ruin your sheets like that, you know."

Tsuna lazily opened his eyes to see Tesshin standing in front of him.

"Jackass. All you care about is the bed and not me."

Tesshin smirked like royal pain in the ass he is and always will be. "Well, I don't want to hear Imayoshi bitchin about us being dirty pigs again."

Tsuna rolled his eyes before sitting up. Tesshin, though a moron at everything, was very good at stitching up people. "How did you know I got injured?"

"Kuratchi."

Of course, that answered everything. Kuratchi always seemed to know things before it even happened.

"Though, you coming through the window was a surprise," Tesshin commented.

Tsuna grimaced at the twinges of pain he felt. No matter how carefully Tesshin disinfected the gash, it still hurt like a bitch.

"Didn't want to get bothered by any of those assholes downstairs."

"Ha. This is going to hurt, so don't go crying alright."

Tsuna glared at him, but Tesshin started to stitch his side, stopping him from insulting the idiot. Gritting his teeth, he was now able to feel the full strain he put on his body. His adrenaline rush deciding to ditch out and make him suffer. Tsuna tried to ignore the pain, only letting out a hiss now and then. Especially when Tesshin purposely irritated the wound. Bastard.

As soon as Tesshin finished, he threw the shirt laying on the floor next to him at Tsuna before he went and got rid of the bloody rags. 

With Tesshin's back to him, Tsuna put on the black shirt with the white wording 'In Memory of When I Cared.'

"Want me to patch up your arm and face."

"Don't need it. It'll close off by itself within the hour."

"Fine, but don't come whining to me later. Although, I'm curious."

"So."

"How cruel. No, but seriously, how did you get injured?"

"Pissed some fucking dipshit who had the brilliant idea to shoot me."

"Hahaha! What a fucking pansy!"

Tsuna chuckled at that. "Hell yeah. Now get the fuck out, I'm going to sleep."

"Hell no, you skinny bastard! We're going to drink our asses off!"

Tesshin dragged Tsuna out, ignoring how the other yelled curses at him all along the way.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone stared worriedly at one another as soon as Kyoya turned off the video call. They didn't exactly see much since Kyoya didn't want to bring any attention to himself. They still got the gist of what happened.