Chapter 8: Angering an Armed Man

Disclaimer: Sadly, KHR doesn't belong to me.

P.S. Sadly, Xanxus666 helped write this chapter. Just joking, they are a great help, don't tell them that though.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Reborn regarded the two from the background. Finding it ironic that the person who hates rule breakers the most, had a banter with a short, rule breaking kid. 'Dang, this kid is something else. He makes the impossible possible.'

Reborn found it amazing how Kimura made people come out of their usual personality. 'Look at how he's making Hibari act. He even made me lose my cool a bit faster, not that I have a lot of patience in the first place. Huh, might be a useful quality as a future mafia boss.'

"So here we are, prepare to be dumfounded."

Reborn looked up in time to see Kimura move a thick curtain of vines to see...

"There is nothing there, Carnivore."

"Glad you aren't fucking blind."

Tsuna dodged to the left before jumping back to avoid the other tonfa heading to his stomach.

"Kyoya. Stop. We need to talk to him and to do that he needs to be conscious."

Hibari growled but backed off anyways.

"Well, aren't you whipped."

Receiving a glare that could kill you thousands of times over on the spot just made Tsuna chuckle. Still he put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Kimura, I got assigned to train you to be the Vongola Decimo because all the other heirs died. Nobody, but those with Vongola blood can be the boss to the most influential mafia famiglia in the world. Since it's such a powerful group, it's necessary for it to continue being on top. Or the hierarchy will get ruined and the underworld will fall into absolute chaos. That's why the Vongola Nono assigned me, the World's Greatest Hitman, to train you to be a mafia boss."

For several minutes Tsuna stared blankly at the tree behind Reborn. He thought he might have fried the kid's brain on accident before he finally received an answer.

"For it being such a bigshot group, I would've expected the boss to have fucked several chicks already. So that way he'd have a brat to take up the mantle instead of scrambling for one. Or at least have a battle royal to see which power-hungry brat of his was the strongest one of them all. You said they're powerful, ha what a joke, they can't even protect their heirs properly."

This time, Reborn glared so menacingly that Tsuna fell into a defensive position. Prepared to move if the rabid bastard decided to attack him. Reborn sneered at him, noticing the way Tsuna shifted, as if he had the actual chance to fight him or escape.

"Nono is a self-respecting man who mourned the loss of his three sons. They all got killed by outside sources. So, a pathetic waste of space like you doesn't have the right to insult him," Reborn spat venomously. He was completely done trying to be peaceful with the shitty brat. The Vongola Nono was an old friend of his and he saw the way grief had weighed down on his good friend.

Kimura's bangs covered his eyes while a cruel smile slid upon his face.

"Oh~ my bad. Here I thought that worthless old fucker sends a bunch of his dumbass followers to get murdered without giving a fuck. All the while dragging innocents in for the fun of it."

"He cares for his subordinates unlike your pitiful excuse of a boss. Who fucking sits on his lazy ass all day getting stupidly drunk. Laughing as a child gets tortured because it's his sick idea of entertainment. He's probably fucked so many that he has more children than the highest number an imbecile like you can think of."