Chapter 16: What The?!

Okay, so we kind of lied about when we were going to update, but here's a new chapter. Hope y'all like it.

Disclaimer: Neither one of us own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The next time he met... Gokudera was when he was in a very misleading and inappropriate position. Tsuna never meant for it to end up that way, but if he was to blame someone, it would completely be the pervert's fault.

Two days had passed since he got released from the hospital and that whole time he spent locked up in his room. Tesshin and a couple of other guys tried making him come out and demanding why the hell he was being such a prickly shut-in. In answer, he told them exactly where they could shove it. 

Of course, someone had to force him out, something about the Oyabun needing him for a mission. So, after cleaning himself up, Tsuna sauntered over to the meeting room. Though, he ignored anyone who tried to strike up a conversation with him on the way over. He may have gotten flipped off a couple of times for that, but who cared? He sure didn't.

As he pushed opened the office doors, he saw Rika sitting on one of the leather couches. She was the Shateigashira, or the second lieutenant of Katsu Kotei. Brown hair, brown eyes, average height, and a mean right hook. 

"Ah, Sagi-kun. I'm glad you could make it on time. I thought you wouldn't be coming after everyone kept telling me you were being some cranky hermit. Not exactly in those words, but I'm sure you get the point."

"I'd never ignore summons from the Oyabun, Rika-san."

Rika smiled at Tsuna, tinged with something he didn't care to name, he only stared stonily at her. "Evidently, my apologies." 

"I hope I wasn't called here for such trivial matters, Shateigashira-sama."

"So impatient. Well, you're not wrong. First off, Kuratchi told me you recently had a run in with some noteworthy people." 

"..."

"Yes, he told me it was Hibari Kyoya and another he didn't care to mention. Though, he said not to worry too much about the other."

Tsuna had to hold back from scoffing. 'Sure. If ya think the world's greatest hitman isn't someone of importance. Then again, Kuratchi was acting strange that evening...'

"And that you got injured."

"Not badly."

"Really now. How'd the cute lamb cut your neck? Doubt he's given up using his precious little toys."

Tsuna touched the scar on his neck, it had been healing nicely since he first got it. It would most likely disappear over the next couple of days. He never cared about it till Rika brought it up now.

"Nah. The demon wasn't the one who gave me it."

Rika waited a couple of minutes to see if he would further explain, when he didn't, she decided to continue. "Hm. Tesshin told me about the one on your arm, face, and side. I do hope they aren't irritating you; we can't have you die from a measly infection of all things. It'd be quite a disgrace to Katsu Kotei." 

Tsuna had forgotten about the first two, but not the last one. It was being an ass the whole time he was in his room, so how could he ignore it. "The one on my arm wasn't deep and has already faded away. The ones on my face are healing as you can see."

"The other gash?"

"Itchy, but fine."

Rika raised an eyebrow at this. "Tesshin said it needed stitches, so one of you are lying to me."