Chapter 20: Seriously

Ha, so here's the chapter, the next one will probably not come for a while. That being said, thanks for the support and hope you enjoy the chapter.

Disclaimer: Y'all already know KHR doesn't belong to us, at least we hope so.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tsuna let out a weary sigh. His aimless walk- who was he kidding, his body always listened to his intuition without his input- led him straight to the Namimori Cemetery. He didn't understand why, his intuition was an asshole like that, nor did he know if it was a good thing or not. Then again, his definition of right and wrong was different from his intuition's.

Either way, after the pathetic display of weakness that happened last night... or was it this morning... and the meeting with Aomine, he wanted to collapse on his bed and sleep for eternity.

'I'm here, so might as well enter.'

Tsuna passed by dozens of graves before finally arriving at the only one that mattered to him. Lightly, he brushed his fingertips across the engravings on the grave marker. The bumps and indents already a familiar feeling beneath his fingers.

He sat there in silence, enjoying the stillness. Enjoying the time where he could relax and let his guard down for once.

"Good morning Okaa-san. I know I'm not looking too good, but don't worry over your no-good son, I can take care of myself. I know I've come by earlier than usual and it's because... well I missed you."

He wasn't lying now that he thought of it. Sometimes his intuition helped him out. Somehow knowing when to bring him here to calm his chaotic mind. 'Course the help was only sometimes. His intuition seemed quite determined to drag him into trouble. Stupid intuition.

"I'll make sure to still visit you at the usual time though, don't think I won't."

He paused for a moment, uncertain if he wanted to continue, then again it was his mother.

Shrugging, he began to recount the events that had happened since the last time he'd been arrested. Stating exactly how he felt during certain situations, expressing as much as he dared to. He was still exhausted and felt like absolute shit but talking about it had eased something in him. Even if there was no one to answer or comfort him. Not like he deserved it anyways.

For the next part, Tsuna couldn't bring himself to keep his eyes open. Knowing he was talking to a mere grave, yet too ashamed to even catch sight of the name on the marker.

"Okaa-san, I bet you'd be disappointed in me if you saw me now. I was never the best son, despite what you said. I was stupid and clumsy. I had no friends and got bullied, yet you love me. Telling me that soon there would be people who'd see how compassionate or kind I was. How thoughtful and loving I was... but look at me. I'm none of that, never was really. Like to consider that I was decent back then, at the very least. Still, how utterly disappointed you'd be with me, as you should though."

He slowly opened his eyes as he gave a sad smile to the grave. Lightly, he placed his forehead on top of the marker.

There was movement in the corner of his eyes. Someone else had shuffled in with shoulders slumped in defeat. Distracting him from what he was about to say. The boy settled down some distance away, far enough not to be heard unless you were louder than necessary. Shaking his head, he focused once more on the grave marker.

"Thank you, Okaa-san. For everything. I... Till next time."

With that he rose to his feet, dusting himself off. He stood there for a couple of minutes. Committing the view to memory once more before turning aside, prepared to head out. Only for not-so-muffled sobs to reach his ears, stopping him from outright leaving.