Chapter 12: Passing Storm

Alrighty, here's the next chapter. As usual, I don't own KHR and Xanxus666 helped make this story. Thanks to all those that voted, commented, and added this story onto your reading list.

P.S. Happy whatever the fuck y'all celebrate.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tsuna deadpanned the other. 'Seriously, is this guy a fucking idiot, or does he have some kind of mental illness?' 

Deciding to ignore Grumpy for the time being, he first checked himself over. He had a long cut on his neck, not too deep, but if not taken care of soon it could get infected. The stitches on his side had come undone and was being a bitch, but at least Grumpy didn't know about it. Seeing as the gash was bleeding again, Tsuna had to finish this quickly, unfortunately. Like come on, he wanted to enjoy this.

Tsuna eyes scanned over the whole room. Assessing everything that had or was happening in all the chaos.

The leader was getting money from the cash register. Though, he caught sight of feet were sticking out behind the counter. Guess Tsuna could safely assume the leader had shot, probably killed, the cashier.

He then turned his attention over to the lovey-dovey couple. The guy most likely had a bullet lodged in his stomach, seeing as blood was pooling around his abdominal area. Plus, the dude's girlfriend was wailing like a banshee over his almost-unmoving body. The dude was still screaming, so that was something.

Oh, and would you look at that, the whore was up and screaming bloody murderer. All the while throwing supplies at the assholes. Kudos to her. She was also putting her legs to good use this time, seeing how Baldy was failing at trying to get her.

Now, where's the failure for a thief at.

Grumpy, in response to Tsuna's wandering gaze, lightly tapped his shoulder. Pointing at a shaking, curled up... thing. An imaginary light bulb lit up on top of Tsuna's head. Realizing that the thing, was in fact, the failure.

Grumpy whispered. (Which he didn't see why, no one was paying attention to them). "Accidently shot the screaming dude over there with the shrieking bimbo."

'Ah, now that explains quite a lot.'

So, being his merciful self, Tsuna walked over to the guilt-ridden loser. Raised his leg right over the man's head and brought it down heavily without a care in the world. Surprisingly, you heard nothing, all you saw was the man's form stop trembling.

With a satisfied nod, Tsuna turned around. Only to see Grumpy's shocked and slightly horrified face. He blinked.

"He's not dead. I just gave him a temporary relief from his regret." Grumpy seemed relieved, yet a bit skeptical at his words, but still didn't comment. Tough crowd.

Tsuna was about to prove it when a thought forced its way to the front of his mind. 'Since when have I cared about what a random stranger thinks? What the fucking hell is happening to me? Fuck it, don't got time for my shitty mind right now.'

"Help stop the blood from gushing out of that dude over there, and for Kami's sake, shut that bitch up."

"Hai, Kyuseishu-sama." And so, like a loyal, tail-wagging puppy, Grumpy set out to do what he got ordered to complete.

'Ignore it. Ignore it.'

'Now, what was I supposed to do after the second step in dealing with fucked up situations,' Tsuna thought. Thinking back to when Imayoshi had explained all that boring shit to him. A cunning bastard from Katsu Kotei he may be, but long-winded he most definitely is.