How To Save A Life[Chapter 25]

Rupert's P.O.V

Pacing around the room, I waited for Angel. I've been ringing her all day. What was wrong? Did I do something wrong? Maybe she grew tired of me. I dialed her number again and waited.  I got her voice mail again. I sighed and flopped on to the bed. I looked at the ceiling. "Where are you?"

My phone vibrated and I looked at the text message. 

"Hey, come to your mom's house. We need to talk." 

 I jumped from bed and picked up my car keys. I ran downstairs, happy that I had found her, but then I stopped. She wanted to talk. About what? Why at my mother's house? I grabbed my coat and slowly opened the door. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. Locking the door, I tried to think about positive things. 

"Oh, stop worrying, Rupert. Maybe she wants to talk about what's wrong or how her family has been doing." Yeah, we'll just drink hot chocolate. Yeah, that'll be nice," I said to myself as I got into the car.

Angel's P.O.V.

"I don't know. I think I kind of gave away the surprise," I told Sam and Charlotte as I laced my black Doc Martens. I got off the bed and looked in the mirror. I straightened my beige floral skirt and brushed a string off my black top. 

Sam sighed as she put on her eyeliner, "Angel, I doubt you gave anything away. Stop worrying. Anyways, how did you get to leave the house and get him to worry?"

I bit my lip and looked down. I pinched my tights and looked away. Charlotte stared me, "What did you do?" Both sister were staring at me.

"I sorta of, kind of, got mad because I didn't know how to cut pancakes and I used that to my advantage," I stared at my shoes, letting my now medium length hair fall into my faces. I heard the two girls snicker. My cheeks were fifty shades of red.

Sam went back to her eyeliner and Charlotte started putting her's on. "Dang it," she said as she tried to draw a straight line.

"Hold on, I have a spoon," I looked in my bag and pulled out a spoon. Sam and Charlotte gave me a strange look. "You can hold your eye up with the spoon, draw a wing, curl your eyelashes, and it can help with massacre."

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders. She sat down in front of me and I put on her eyeliner and massacre. When I finished, she hugged. "It looks amazing."

"The spoon." I smiled.

"Girls! He just pulled up. Everyone downstairs!" Mrs. Grint yelled. We ran downstairs. As the lights were shut off, all of Rupert's cousins, siblings, aunts, uncles, friends, and grandparents got hid. We heard the door being unlocked.

"Angel! Mom!" Rupert yelled out. He turned on the lights.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. Rupert jumped and glanced around the room. He started laughing and everyone hugged him one by one. I smiled and felt my phone vibrate.

"Hello?" I answered my phone as I stepped onto the front porch.

"Hey, Angel. Dan, Tom, Cassie, and I will be back tomorrow." Emma said.  They all went on a trip to Scotland together. Rupert and I turned down the offer because he had to handle important and I had to do birthday planning.

"You're going the wrong way! For Christ, Emma, read the directions" I heard Dan in the background. I giggled.

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing! You're the one going the wrong way," Emma said, "Anyways, we'll be over tomorrow!"

I felt an arm snake around my waist. I looked up and saw Rupert. "Sounds great, Emma. See you tomorrow." I hung up the phone and watched as the leaves spun in a small tornado. 

Both of Rupert's arms were now wrapped around me, "I'm sorry."

I sighed and faced him, "Don't be. It's mainly my fault. I had to get you worried for this to happen. You look tired. We could just skip going out tonight and stay home."

"Nah, I would love to go out. I was just a bit worried. You were gone for eight hours. I went into panic mode," Rupert pulled me closer. I buried my face into his chest. He felt him kiss the top of my head. "You look beautiful." I felt my cheeks burn.

"Shut up." I said. He chuckled and I looked at him. Rupert lifted my chin and kissed me. I let myself melt into him. I pulled away. "You're gonna miss the party that your mother and I spent so much time planning."

"I rather be kissing you than be in there."

I dropped my jaw, "You don't want to see your family?"

"No, I do, but parties always turn into a huge disagreement about something. My aunt and grandmother are probably going to argue about the lights of the room or the drapes. It's really funny, but sour. A bit bittersweet," He looked at the sky and scanned every rain cloud.

"It's been a year and I still can't figure you out," Rupert said. 

"Hmm?" I looked up as he looked down at me. 

"Remember last year for my birthday, just you and I went on a picnic? And this year for your birthday we stayed home, drunk tea in the garden, got drunk, and later that night you told me everything and we counted stars. I'm trying to understand, how did it change from the two of us to everyone?" Rupert smiled.

I smiled back at him, "I'm full of surprises, babe."

Rupert's hand slipped into mines as we walked inside. I was introduced to varieties of people. My favorite was Uncle Kevin, he told jokes left and right and always knew how to make people laugh. His wife, Jenna, was as beautiful as a full moon and as rare as a blue one. She had perfect olive skin, a cute small nose, blue almond shaped eyes, and brown hair. I danced with Samantha, Charlotte, and Georgina, who came late with James. They brought out the cake and Rupert blew out the candles. Slices were passed out and I denied any except for a piece Rupert fed me. 

I felt eyes on me as I took off clothes and changed into one of Rupert's shirts. He was watching me from the bedroom, in his usual, pajama bottoms and no shirt. We were finally home. I brushed my hair back and tied it low.

I walked out the bathroom, turning the light off behind me, and crawled into bed. I sat in front of Rupert and held his face in my hands. I kissed him and he melted into me. I deepened the kiss. Rupert helped me pull off my shirt and I helped him take off his pj bottoms. My hands explored his body. Every inch. My hands went from his neck, arms, back, legs, and legs. His hands explored my body. His fingers trailed up to the back of my bra. Rupert managed to unhook it and I let it slip down. He began to kiss my neck and I moaned. I scratched his back as he sucked and bit my neck. The kissing and biting trailed down my chest and stomach. I let out a moan. One of his fingers slowly traced down my spine, my chest, around my breast, and down my stomach. Rupert kissed down to my underwear. I felt a wall of bees in my pelvic as I laid back. He hovered over my ear and let his hand slide down my stomach. His hand stopped when it got to my underwear.

"May I?" He whispered in my ear. He pulled my underwear and it snapped my skin.

"Yes," I managed to get out. His hand slipped inside my lady boxers. My jaw dropped as I breathe in and moaned. He kissed me as I heard his and my underwear hit the floor. My body was on fire.

"Are you sure?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and heard him put a rubber on.

I moaned as I felt him slowly entering. This was it. We were connected. My breath became rapid as our rhythms matched. There was a fire set inside me. This feeling was amazing and intense. It was like nothing I ever felt before. I wanted more of it. I wanted everything. We were now together. We were close. I moaned louder as I felt my high. As Rupert slowed down, our hands clasped together. 

He got from on top of me and laid down next to me. My chest pumped up and down as did his. He pulled me close to him and I wrapped my leg around mines. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt tired and placed my head on Rupert's chest. I listened as his heart beat slowed down. My eyes closed as he pet my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Angel."

"I love you, Rupert," I whispered as I fell to sleep.