How To Save a Life[Chapter 16]

As Rupert hand slipped into mines,I stopped being worried.I wasn't that much nervous and I felt a little confidence tickle my ribs.I was going to meet the person that birth the person I love.I should be thanking her instead of being afraid of her.I was shining with confidence as we walked to the door and the door bell was rung.I was ready to do this.I was prepared.I felt kind of out of place because it was so big.Rupert told me about the tennis court,pool,movie director,miles of acres,and many fun things.

"Rupert!" A lady with short blond hair hugged Rupert.She was skinny,shorter than Rupert,but still taller than me,had blond hair,and had the same eyes as him.She was dressed in summer colors and looked young for her age.

"Hi Mum." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.I stood there awkwardly.My toes facing each other,one knee buckling out,arms behind my back.Waiting.Waiting for him to introduce me as the one that he loves.His girlfriend.His lover.

"Oh,Mum,this is Angel.She's the girl I've been dating.Angel this mum." Rupert smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.His mother stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi,I'm Rupert's mum,but you can call me Jo.I don't mind or Nee.Whatever you prefer.Rupert has told me much about you." She smiled.Her teeth were white and shiny.

"I'm Angel.It's very nice to meet you.Rupert has also told me about you and his family." I smirked at Rupert.He blushed and I giggled.

"Well,let's not stay out here.It seems like it may start raining.Come in,come in,come in." She opened the door wide and we walked in.It was dark yet there was light peeking in.I looked out the window.Watching the gray clouds come by I thought,maybe this will turn bad.

"Where's James,Sam,Georgina,Charlotte,and Dad?" Rupert looked around confused.I was still looking outside.It didn't rain.Not yet anyways.

"Sam and Dad are out back.James,Georgina,and Charlotte are running around here some where.I'm getting dinner ready.Just make yourselves comfortable." Jo said and walked into the kitchen,which was quite far from the living room.

"She said make ourselves comfortable." I heard Rupert say with a smirk.His arms snaked around my waist and I smiled.He left me off my feet and I giggled.He sat me down and I turned around to look at him.

"We're just staying here for tonight,right?" I asked.He kissed my forehead.I felt a jolt in my bones.

"Yeah.After dinner,I want to show you around this place.It may take all day,but we've have nothing but time." He smirked.I rolled my eyes and lightly punched him on the shoulder. "You brought your glasses just in case,right?" He asked.

"Yeah,they're in the car.I'll get them later." I looked into his eyes.They were light green now.I smiled.I learned his eye trick.When he was sad or was worried,they'd turn a light blue.If he was just in a regular mood,they'd be dark blue or a light green.

"When was the last time I kissed you?" He asked in a seductive voice.I raised an eyebrow pretending to think.

"I don't know.Was it last week or last night?" I smirked.He chuckled and shook his head.I got on my toes and puckered my lips.He laughed.I got off my toes and pretended to pout.

"You just can't leave me hanging." I stuck out my bottom lip.Rupert placed both hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck.He moved his mouth to my ear.

"Who said I was going to leave you like that?" He whispered.Shivers went down my back.Goosebumps appeared on my skin.That cool cinnamon and mint breath was going to kill me.He moved his mouth to my mouth.I kissed back and felt my bones turning into water.

"Just what I wanted to see,my brother snogging some random girl,that I don't know." Rupert and I kissing came to a halt.He unwrapped his arms,so I unwrapped mines.