Chapter 10

Two months passed since I've been living with Rupert.My cast was off and I was able to walk now.I've tested it with running,but not sprinting.I was scared something was going to break.My relationship with Rupert was getting very serious.The first couple of weeks,I slept in a separate room and separate bed,but now we sleep in the same room and bed.

I was in the shower when my blade on my razor cut some of my skin.I stopped and made a sour face.I brushed it off and continued shaving.After I finished shaving,washing my hair,and a lot more,I got a towel and dried off.I cleaned the shaving wound and put lotion on.I wrapped the towel around myself and walked downstairs.Rupert was on the couch watching television.I walked over to the couch and put my leg on coffee table.He looked up at me.

"I cut myself shaving and it kind of still hurts.I cleaned it,but it hurts." I said.He pulled my leg closer to him and kissed it.He made a trail up my leg until he hit the towel.

"Damn towel." He said and pulled me on top him.I giggled.I held the towel so it wouldn't fall off.He kissed me and I smiled.I kissed back and he let go.

"You don't mind if I have two friends over?" He asked.I shrugged.

"I really don't care.Who is it?Tom and Dan?" I asked.

"No,these are some other people." He said.I arched an eyebrow and looked at him.I bit my lip.

"You shouldn't do that.It just makes me crazy for you." He said.I did it again.He kissed me and let me go.I started to walk upstairs,but stopped.

"Root beer." I called.He looked at me.I bit my lip.He got up.

"I told you not to do that." He ran after me.I ran upstairs giggling.I was almost to the top when grabbed me and held me in his arms.I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.He kissed my forehead.I frowned and he laughed at me.

"Go get dress.They'll be here any minute." He put me down and I walked away.I walked in the room and I heard knocking on the door.

"What's shaking bacon?" I asked and opened the door.

"You forgot this." He handed me the towel.I looked down and turned red.I closed the door quickly and he laughed.I shook my head and went into the closet.I put on underwear and rummaged through the closet.I took out my yellow jeans and a black and white sweater.I brushed my hair and put a beanie over it.I grabbed a blue sock and a green one.I looked for my glasses.I found them by the television and put them on.I walked downstairs.

"Angel." I heard Rupert's voice.I looked up and saw two tall guys.They had brown hair and brown eyes.They were taller than Rupert and I.Well,of course me.I'm very short.One last detail,they were twins.My jaw dropped.

"She's in complete shock.Sh'es still trying to get over the fact that she goes out with a successful and handsome actor of her favorite movie and book." Rupert said.The twins laughed.

"I'm James and this is Oliver." James said.I stuck out my hand and they shook it.They looked down at my pants.

"Where'd you get the pants?" Rupert laughed.I looked down.

"Well,when I go back to Texas,there's this place called Hot Topic and another called Spencers.I spend my money there or either the Vans store or Zumez." I said.I looked around.

"I just noticed how short you are." Oliver said.Rupert and James laughed.

"I'm not short,I'm fun sized." I giggled.Rupert wrapped is arms around my waist from behind.

"I'm learning to walk again

I believe I've waited long enough

Where do I begin?