How To Save A Life[Chapter 13]

"Angel." I heard my voice being called.I trembled and got up.My mind was still around the note I left Rupert.Luckily he was still alseep when I put it by his bed.Layla got up.

"Do you want me to go with you?" She asked taking my head.I nodded still scared of Rupert reaction to the note.We walked to the nurse and she took us to a room.

"The doctor will be in here shortly." The nurse was nice and I sat down on the bed in the room.I looked at the nurse and she had blond hair and blue eyes.She had a ski slope nose,just like mines, and a skinny face.She was tan and very skinny.She sat down on a chair next to Layla.

"it's nice to see you again,Angel.I hope you get to feeling better." She said.

"Thanks Ashley." I smiled.I've been here a lot for treatments and check ups.This whole thing all started when I was twelve.Ashley was four years older than me,but she was a good friend.

"I'm going to check your heart rate." Ashley got up.

After a lot of checking and test,the doctor came in smiling.Her name was Dr.Wasson.She had long brown hair and green eyes.She was curved,just like me, and was very kind and gentle.I was in a gown and I didn't have my underwear or pants on.My shirt was off,but my bra was on.

"I'm going to first stick my finger in,so we can kind of loosen up." Dr.Wasson said.I laid on bed and spreaded my legs.

This was going to be a long day.

*

Layla dropped me off at home.I waved as drove down the street.I turned around,sighed,and opened the door.It was quiet.I let out a sigh of relief.I put my bag the doctor gave me on the table.I put my hair up and sat down at the table resting my head.I closed my eyes.

"Hey." I heard Rupert's huskey voice.I hit my head on the table twice.I left my head and saw him standing by the stairs shirtless.

"Hi." I said shyly and looked at him.

"How was the appointment?" He looked at me.

"It was like how it always been." I looked away.I looked back at him and he sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I was,but.."

"You should've and I would've never tried." He shook his head.

"How would you feel if you had to tell your boyfriend that your vagina wasn't working perfectly?How would it feel to tell him that nothing can go up there without pain?I have to put ice on it just so it won't hurt,but nothing works!I wanted to tell you,but that's just to weird for me.I just can't say,hey my vagina's walls are tight so nothing can go up there.Oh yeah,I can't use a fucking decent tampon!" I yelled.I slammed my head on the table.

"I wouldn't mind you telling me.I wouldn't think you were weird or crazy.I'd just go along with you and support you.I wouldn't try and force you." Rupert's british accent filled the air.I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Ow." I winced.It was hurting and throbbing.

"Is it?" He asked.

"Yeah,it is.Could you go get me some ice,please?" I grabbed it as Rupert went into the kitchen.I got up,walked to the couch,and laid down on my back.I spread my legs and tried not to think of the pain.Rupert came back and handed me the ice.I closed my eyes and placed it on my centre.

"How long has it been since it started?" He asked.I opened one eye and looked at him.I closed it and shook my head.

"Since I was twelve years old.One day,it just started to hurt.My mom took me to the hospital and I learned nothing could go up there.I tried to put in a tampon,but it just hurt.To this day,I'm still a virgin."

"What's in the bag?" I heard Rupert asked.He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.I closed my legs and dug into his chest.

"Pictures and dildos." I quickly said.I looked at him and he tried his best not to laugh. "I have to try and open it.Doctor's orders."

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes and heard thunder and rain.I looked up and Rupert smiled at mee. "It's raining?"

"Yeah,I guess it's kind of our do nothing day." Rupert brought my body closer to his.I looked into his blue eyes.The pain stopped.

"I say,we go into the room and cuddle,but let's do the rain dance first." I smiled.He arched an eyebrow.I laughed and got up.I tried my best to pull him lurv.He sighed and got up.

"First we move side to side.Then we add arms and hips." I switched from foot to foot.I added my arms and hips.Rupert tried.I put my hands on his hips. "Like this."

"My hips have their own imagination." He said.I laughed,turned around,press my back half on him,and put his hands on my hips.

"Like this." I moved us left to right.

"You're going to grind and turn me on." Rupert stopped and turned me around.I looked into my oceans.

"That's exactly what was planned." I smirked and he picked me up.He walked upstairs and to our bedroom.I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed.Rupert laid next to me.He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into him.

"My mum asked about you."

My eyes widened and I gasped.