How To Save A Life[Chapter 14]

I let out groans and giggles as Rupert's body grinded into mines.He pinned me down and I wiggled under him.He smirked.I smirked back and rolled us over so I was on top.I pressed my body on his and he wrapped his arms around my back.He turned us over so he was on top.

"What are they doing?" James' voice echoed in the air.I laughed as Rupert tried pinning me down.

"Tap out." Rupert hovered over me.I rolled us over.

"I'm good." I smirked.

"They're wrestling.I put my money on Rupert." Oliver said.

"I dunno,but Angel looks like she'll beat him." James took a sip of his beer.Rupert rolled us over.

"Wanne bet?" Oliver looked at James.James slammed his money on the table.

"They're making beats,Angel.I have to win." Rupert smirked.I laughed and rolled us over so I was on top.He struggled to roll us.I placed my lips on his and he kissed back.He stopped struggling as I pinned him.

"5,4,3,2,1!Pay up Oliver." James stuck his hand out at Oliver as I got off Rupert.He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.He kissed my cheek.

"Well,that was fun,but we have to go.Big day today." James smiled as we walked them to the door. "Oliver here,owes me money.A lot at that."

"I'm glad for you had fun making money off of me.Oliver,you should've went for me." I said as I hugged them.

"I know now." Oliver mumbled.I laughed as they left.Rupert closed the door.

"What are you doing today?" Rupert asked as he walked to the kitchen.I followed him smiling.He was mines and nobody else's.

"I'm getting a haircut." I smiled as he placed me on the counter top.

"How short?" He asked.

"It's a surprise." I jumped off the counter and he arched an eyebrow.

*

"Just cut it all off." I said as Alex held the scissors between my wet hair.Layla looked at me.

"You sure?" Layla asked.

"Positive." I smiled.Alex shrugged and held a piece of my hair.

"Let's get started." She cut off a piece of my hair and I closed my eyes.

As the Alex cut my hair and Layla picked up the strands,I bit my lips.I felt Alex push the back of my hair up with a blow drier.My insides tingled.My 5'7 hair is going to be gone.

*

"Open your eyes." Alex said as she brushed off some hair on my shoulders.Layla picked them up and put it in a bag.We're donating my hair to Cancer.I opened my eyes and smiled.

"I love it.It's the hairstyle I always wanted in school.Thank you,Alex." I got up and hugged her.She hugged back.We let go.

"No problem." She giggled. "I have another patient.I'll call you later.Come on,Layla." Alex said as she packed up her equipment.I hugged them and they left.I stayed int he rest room and admired my hair in the mirror.I took six pictures and sent them to my mom.I left the restroom,walked downstairs,and saw Rupert sitting on the couch.

"Oh hey,Tom and Dan are coming over and..." He stopped and looked at me.I smiled.

"You like it?" I asked feeling a little confident.He didn't answer.Instead,he got up and hugged me.He kissed me on my forehead.

"I love it.It's sexy." He smirked.I laughed and punched him gently on the arm.I let the hug and went into the kitchen.

"Dan and Tom are coming over right?" I asked and took a Coke Zero out of the refrigator.

"Yeah,they're just coming." He said.I shook my head.

"This should be good." I laughed.He arched an eyebrow in confusion.I pointed to my hair. "The hairtcut duh."

*

"Angel,you got a haircut!" Dan shouted.Tom looked at me.Dan hugged me.I hugged back.We let go.

"I thought your hair has always been like that." Tom joked.I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"Hi,Tom.It's actually been a while since I seen you and Cassie." I raised my eyebrows and stood on the balls of my feet.

"Yeah,the Mrs. is at home.We've been busy." He said.

"Yeah,busy doing it." Dan snickered.I laughed and high fived him.Tom shook his head.

"What?That was funny." I laughed and turned to the kitchen.I ran to the kitchen and got my Coke Zero.I came back twisting my arms around.

"What's wrong with your arms?" Dan asked shouting.I laughed and stopped.

"My brothers,sister,mom,and I are double jointed." I smirked.Dan made a face and Tom laughed.

"What other things don't we know?" Tom asked.I made my Chester Cat smile.

"I told my mom that she should've married a dude name Jesse and named me Stacy.That way,she could've been Stacy's mom and Jesse's girls."

Rupert laughed as he walked in.Tom and Dan laughed also.

"Thank you,thank you.I'll be here are week." I bowed.

"Oliver and James will be over." Rupert wrapped his arms around my waist.I squinted.

"I have a feeling they're stalking me." I whispered.

"Why do you say that?They may be stalking me." Rupert pretend to flip his hair.

"Who wouldn't want to stalk me?I mean,come on.Look at my ninja awesomeness.Dan is stalking me." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Who says?" Dan sighed. "You're totally right,Angel.I am stalking you."

"Are you stalking me too,Tom?" I nodded my head and blinked slowly.

"What?Why would I-"

"It's okay,Tom.Let it out.Go outside and just yell 'I,Tom Felton, am stalking Angel Jones!Awesomely awesome short person!' " I said in an England accent.

"A little work and that accent would've been perfect." Dan laughed.The doorbell rung.

"Well,since everyone is here,I say we play beer pong." I said as I opened the door.James and Oliver were outside.

"I don't mind." James said with a case of beer in his hands.

"I'll get the Vodka and Tequila!" I ran to the kitchen.

*

"Dude,you cheated!" I said as Tom caught my ball.Rupert,Tom,and Oliver were on one team and James,Dan,and I were on the other.Dan and James were awesome at Beer Pong.

"Re shot.What round is this?" Dan asked.Our team wasn't that drunk.

"Four.Team Epicly Epic against Team Poopy Trousers!" I yelled.Dan and James laughed.

"I love your haircut,Angel." James whispered.I nodded.

"I love it too.Thank you!" I smiled and threw my ball again.I made another cup.We won.

"You guys are losers!" James,Dan,and I shouted.We high fived as Tom,Oliver,and Rupert drunk up.

"I think...I think....I think I'm going to puke!" Oliver ran to the restroom with Rupert and Tom following.

"You guys don't know how to hold your Vodka and Tequila.You'll never make it alive in my family!" I shouted after them.Dan drunk the remains and started laughing.He passed James and I some.We laid down in a circle,head to head, and started laughing.

"I think I'm going to puke!" James got up.

"You guys are going to be so hungover tomorrow." I laughed with Dan.Dan stopped laughing and got up.

"I can't hold it down." Dan covered his mouth and ran away.I shook my head.

"Men!"