How To Save A Life[Chapter 11]

I woke up feeling kisses cover my forehead.I looked up and saw Rupert kissing me with his eyes close.He opened his eyes and smiled.I giggled and he rolled on his back.I got on top of him and he straddled my hips.

"Morning." I smiled.His blue eyes were fixed on my brown ones.I let my hands rest on his bare chest.Rupert doesn't like to sleep in shirts.

"Morning.What do you plan on doing today?" He asked.I smirked and took of my shirt,revealing my bra.His eyes widened,but then went soft.I hovered over him,letting my grandma's necklace and ring hover along too, and stared into his ocean blue eyes.I looked at him seductively.I lowered my head slowly and kissed his forehead.

"I'm being taunted." He sighed and I laughed.I laid back.He sat up and pulled me back up.Rupert kissed me.I kissed back.He licked my lips wanting to enter.I open my mouth and let his tongue explore my mouth as my tongue explored his.His tongue left my mouth and he started kissing me on my jawline.

I laid back and he was on top of me.He kissed up and down my neck.I moaned softly.He found the side of my neck and bit down.I bit my lip,trying to not to let out a louder moan.He found a new spot and bit again.I moaned and felt him smirk.He kissed down my chest and bit again.I moaned louder as he went down my stomach.He kissed down my waist until he reached my pants.I bit my lip and closed my eyes.Lord,please let him go on.Don't let him stop.Please,I beg of you. I heard his laughter.I opened my eyes and Rupert was hovering over me.

"Why must you taunt me?" I frowned.He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"I love taunting you.Your facial expression are probably the most sexiest I've ever seen." He go from on top of me and sat Indian style on the bed. "And besides,you taunted me first."

"Not like that.How would you like it if I were to just give you hickeys a and kiss up and down your neck?" I protested.He laughed again.

"Promise?" He wiggled his eyebrows.I smiled and pushed him back.I hovered over him.

"This is a taunt.That thing you gave me was a make out scene or second base." I said.

"You took your shirt off which means you wanted to get to second base." He smirked.I opened my mouth to protest,but nothing came out.I looked at him and he was still smirking.

"Shut up." That's the best I could come up with.He laughed.I kissed his neck softly.I found a perfect spot,on the right side of his neck and in the middle, and bit down.I heard him moan.I smiled.I went to the left side of his neck and bit down again.I heard him moan again.

"You're going to make me go crazy." He whispered in my ear.

"Go crazy.I dare you." I whispered in his ear.He sat up and I instantly wrapped my arms and legs around him.He pulled my pelvic closer to his.I giggled and moaned as he kissed my neck.He bit on my chest and neck.My breathe was coming out rapid and loud.His hands found their way to the back of my bra.He fumbled went it.I giggled as he tried his best to take it off.As soon as it was unhooked,the phone rung.He frowned and jumped out of bed.

"I'll come back for you later." He said as he ran downstairs.I held my bra on me and laid back.I hooked my bra back and laid on stomach.I heard my phone vibrate.I looked at it and saw it was a message from Rupert.

'Dan is here and he brought Emma.They've been knocking on our door while we were having fun.If I was you,I'll hurry up and change because Dan is on his way upstairs.'

"Angel!" Dan smiled.I wrapped the covers around me.He jumped on the bed and sat Indian style.

"Can you hand me that shirt over there?" I pointed at my shirt,really Rupert's, and tried my best to cover my neck.

"Ooh,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to interrupted happy time.I mean,I can leave or stay." He wiggled his eyebrows.I rolled my eyes.

"Never mind,I'll get it." I jumped off of the bed and got the shirt.It only covered my chest and hung off of me a little.

"This generation.Can't leave a couple alone and come back without hickeys,now these days." Dan shook his head.I turned five shades of red.Dan laughed and got off the bed.

"Let's go downstairs." I said leaving the room with Dan following behind and laughing.We were downstairs and Emma Watson was sitting on the couch.Her short brown hair was kind of in her eyes and she was wearing black.

"You must be Angel.I'm Emma.It's so nice to meet you." She hugged me.I arched an eyebrow at Rupert.He shrugged.I hugged back and I felt her smile.

"It's nice to meet you too.It's not so nice to meet Dan again." I joked.Dan put his hands on my shoulders.

"Be quiet shorty." Dan said.I rolled my eyes as Emma laughed.

"Gosh Rupert,you've been going to work." Emma examined my neck.My cheeks flushed.Emma laughed. "It's okay,sweetie.I won't tell his mum." Rupert immediately went by my side.

"Ooh,she hasn't met your mother." Dan sounded like a five year old threatning to tell on someone.Dan let go of my shoulders and sat down on the couch.

"I've told Mum and Dad about her,but they just haven't met." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Wait,how did you guys meet?" Emma asked.

"Ooh,I want to tell." Dan pulled Emma and I down.

Dan told Emma how we met with stretching the truth.Rupert protested a lot about the lies.I just brushed them off.Emma at Dan.We spent the whole day talking and playing video games.Emma and I got to know each other better.We were know close enough to call each other if there was a problem.Dan and Emma had to go some where leaving Rupert and I at home again.

"What if my mom sees me like this?" I asked smiling.Rupert's eyes widened. "I'm kidding.She doesn't need to know." I smirked.His eyes went back to normal.I laughed and sat on the couch.

"Have I ever taken you on a date?" He asked.I looked at him and smiled.

"I dunno." I lied.

"Well tonight,you're going on one." He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Look sexy like you always do." I giggled before he kissed me.I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Where are we going?" I asked flirting.We kissed again.

"I was thinking to the movies and then walk around the pier.Maybe afterwards,we can finish what we started earlier." He flirted back.I purred before kissing him.

"I never imagined you to be the seductive type."

"The quiet ones are always the seductive ones." He kissed me again. "You're seductive,but not very quiet."

"True,but I have brown eyes.We're very good kissers and plus I'm an Aries.I'm very seductive." We were about to kiss again,but his phone rung.He frowned and answered it.He put up a finger and left the room.

I sat there trying to think of one hundred ways of not to start where we stopped.